PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats tried to trade for Jimmy on draft day

Wickersham is a flat out liar and should be publicly called out for all the **** he makes up regarding the Patriots
I still think that the Patriots might have called to inquire about his availability in a trade at some point in 2021.

But I highly doubt that it was serious any more than when Lynch jokingly asked if the Pats would trade Brady.

I still think that the Patriots might have called to inquire about his availability in a trade at some point in 2021.

But I highly doubt that it was serious any more than when Lynch jokingly asked if the Pats would trade Brady.

The "Lynch asking for Brady" even looks like a story these days. Brady was a free agent last year and Lynch passed on him. Could not have wanted Brady too badly.

These are one of those trade deals that you are happy never went through. If the Pats traded for Garoppolo, they probably don't draft Jones. No matter what Jones becomes, I think he has far more upside than Jimmy G.
Never mind upside, Jones is the better QB right now.

He probably would have shattered multiple bones if the flight from San Fran to Boston hit any turbulence.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back