PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats - Saints preseason game: 5 areas to watch for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Top 5 things you are looking forward to seeing in tonights game.

Is there anywhere this is streaming that I can watch it live, stuck down in Durham NC?

Google is your friend:

I can't get to my pc at home at the moment and work site blocks too much in my searches.

but there are a number of sites out there that work (for free I assume you mean). Some that work for me may not work in USA. I can't remember the best ones from last year (they change as countries have been tightening the property rights rules on internet).

I have used tvpc.com with limited success in past. There was a better one; but can't remember the name or url.
2 new ones that popped up today based on "saints at patriots preseason streaming" Never used - no idea what they are (ensure your virus & firewalls up to date).
areavoices.com
webstarts.com
Then you can always breakdown & pay the nfl to watch with them too.

Is there anywhere this is streaming that I can watch it live, stuck down in Durham NC?

Justine TV usually streams all games. + free 2012 movies that are not even out yet :), and you can preview games before you buy.

Live Channels - Sports - English

Others that work sometimes

http://www.thefirstrow.eu

Myplick - share PowerPoint presentations online, slideshows, slide show

AtdheNet.TV - Watch Free Live Sports TV

Last edited:
1. Rookies- Specifically Hightower and Jones who have a chance at starting from the get go.
2. Offensive Line- Brady depends on em. Our team depends on Brady.
3. Running backs- Who's going to be the lead back? We need someone who can hold on to the rock. Ridley showed some ball security issues late last year and Bill benched him during the playoffs.
4. WRs- Battle between Branch and Stallworth to make the roster, Lloyd the newcomer and Mcdaniels' boy.
5. Secondary- Can McCourty return to his 2010 form? Can Gregory step in and be productive alongside Chung? Can Dowling live up to hype?

What/Who are you most excited about seeing in tonight's game?
1. NO INJURIES
2. Chandler Jones
/Donta Hightower
3. Tavon Wilson
4. Ryan Mallett
5. The RB's

What about the rest of you?

I hope Jones don't surprise us with an injury , during camp he had a knee brace and when asked he said "coach require us all to wear one" so I hope its nothing serious. Other than that, the list is a good one and definitely exciting to watch for! GO PATS!:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back