PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[Pats Pulpit] The Record that will never be broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having one, brilliant, historic first world championship stolen in an incomparable display of corruption and the near-deadly permanent paralyzing of a young, outstanding role model, family man, team leader and star player in his prime on the same field at the same venue less than two years later, while in the midst of decades-long inappropriate, non substantive malevolent denigration and negative propaganda from what is supposed to be a local and national public information industry, all due to resentment and misplaced indignation at the behavior of ownership which yes, was bad but not patently bigoted (Giants) racist (Cowboys) or just plain despicable (Colts) and then even during that unparalleled success having the owner acquiesce and meekly accept all the abuse down through the years, including fake scandals and stripping us of the simple ability to watch the team we've rooted for all our lives out there on the field, like the other dynasties did even after much worse losing stretches than the Patriots ever had...

...yeah, I won't be satisfied even if we reach 10 titles under Bill.

It's sad you can't enjoy what we have. Maybe you really would be more fulfilled cheering for the Browns, at least then there'd be a legit reason for your misery instead of it being largely self inflicted due to an unhealthy obsession. And hey, their logo hasn't changed so you'd have that going for you right out of the gate.

Seriously though, the shtick is worn threadbare. You need a new hobby man.

It's sad you can't enjoy what we have. Maybe you really would be more fulfilled cheering for the Browns, at least then there'd be a legit reason for your misery instead of it being largely self inflicted due to an unhealthy obsession. And hey, their logo hasn't changed so you'd have that going for you right out of the gate.

Seriously though, the shtick is worn threadbare. You need a new hobby man.
I simply answered the question. Mistaking that for non-enjoyment and misery is your problem.

An NFL record held by a Patriot that won't ever be broken:

Highest percentage of career receptions for touchdowns, (minimum 10 receptions): 100% by Mike Vrabel
If I see Mike shopping at the Piggly Wiggly and spontaneously toss him a can of peaches, when he catches it I kind of expect him to be credited with a touchdown

If I see Mike shopping at the Piggly Wiggly and spontaneously toss him a can of peaches, when he catches it I kind of expect him to be credited with a touchdown

Pats at Titans (aka Patriots South) should be an interesting game on November 11, 2018. Titans will be coming off a short week after playing the Dallas Cowboys on MNF. Former Pats on the Titans: Malcolm Butler, Logan Ryan, Dion Lewis, Josh Kline. Front office and coaches include Dean Pees, Tyrone MacKenzie and Vrabel.

How about over 500 yards passing in a Super Bowl? In a losing effort? Methinks that will never be topped. It takes an all-time crapulent defensive performance to set a record like that.

Pats at Titans (aka Patriots South) should be an interesting game on November 11, 2018. Titans will be coming off a short week after playing the Dallas Cowboys on MNF. Former Pats on the Titans: Malcolm Butler, Logan Ryan, Dion Lewis, Josh Kline. Front office and coaches include Dean Pees, Tyrone MacKenzie and Vrabel.

Butler will be relaxed during that one. Definitely won't play with a chip on his shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back