PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Pay Incentives To White and Guy Anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good stuff. It's always worth investing a little more in your mot productive workers both to keep them happy (and thus keep the core of your business strong) and to set an example for everyone else.

THEY PAID UNEARNED INCENTIVES TO A WHITE GUY?!!!??? THIS INJUSTICE CANNOT STAN..... err....

Nevermind

THEY PAID UNEARNED INCENTIVES TO A WHITE GUY?!!!??? THIS INJUSTICE CANNOT STAN..... err....

Nevermind

The thought that I was just about to post the same thing as you worries me!

But yeah I read that quickly as pats give incentives to white guys!

I call James White the Secret Weapon. For a guy who isn't the focus of attention on our offense he gets a lot done for us. Not surprised BB is making an effort to keep him happy, same with a defensive glue guy like Guy

Love me some White. Was a tad surprised at his playoff utilization as he had put team on shoulders in 2016 win.

Guy is underrated. As is A. Butler mentioned by a poster...

This type of move is just one of the many ways BB keeps things rolling (never ever bashing a player publicly is another).

It's the small things that keep the Patriot's a step ahead of other teams....

Shows class too.

Ill never understand why people say the Pats are cheap and don't pay their players.

Ill never understand why people say the Pats are cheap and don't pay their players.

That canard is pretty dead at this point. If the other multi team fan forums I frequent are any indication most of them understand that the Patriots won't overpay to keep someone and are one of the most savvy cap teams out there.

Not enough was said about White this season. He had 1,176 yards from scrimmage, a huge improvement over his previous career high of 717.

Defensive tackle Lawrence Guy played 49.6 percent of the snaps last year, but needed to play 50 percent to earn an extra $400,000. This week, the Patriots tweaked his contract to give him a $400,000 signing bonus to make up for the $400,000 that was narrowly missed last season.
The same goes for running back James White. White could have earned $250,000 if he played 60 percent of the snaps and totaled 1,200 total yards, but he played 53.6 percent of the snaps and finished with 1,176 yards. So, the Patriots gave him a $250,000 signing bonus.

Patriots reportedly renegotiate two players' contracts after falling just short of incentives last season

Love me some White. Was a tad surprised at his playoff utilization as he had put team on shoulders in 2016 win.

Guy is underrated. As is A. Butler mentioned by a poster...

This type of move is just one of the many ways BB keeps things rolling (never ever bashing a player publicly is another).

switch to power running football team.

Michel better runner than White

“This team hates their coach” “Belichick is losing the locker room” “Stars are getting tired of Belichick” o_O

Edelman must have steam coming out of his ears

Edelman must have steam coming out of his ears

2wjndg.jpg

Yeah but Belichick had to kill 2 kittens to make this happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down