PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats league-worst this decade in drafted receiver receptions, yards, TDs

I hope that you get your wish and Cam is back next season.

A couple of good WRs and youre back in Super Bowl business.
Someone wants cam back?

Macolm Mitchell is not a bust, he helped us immediately as a rookie and was a key contributor in winning the biggest comeback in any NFL game, ever, period. Without his injury bugs, he is likely to still be very productive today, I'd left him personally of that board.

Harry was actually starting to look good last night too.

And then we'll see the fan reaction when we get our next coach...maybe an Arians type. People will be begging Bill to come out of retirement fast.

He is an amazing coach but how much slack can he continue to get as a horrible drafter running on over half a decade now? As a GM specifically related to the draft, things need to change

Two catches and people are going crazy...wow.
I agree with where your coming from but I'll give Harry a smidge of credit. That was the first game where I saw little flashes of why we thought he was worth a draft pick. He definitely showed that athleticism on the jump ball, has good hands, can take a hard hit and hold onto the ball. Hell he had a long TD on the table if Cam was able to deliver him the ball. He was one of the only net positives in the game, so give him that. With regard to the graphic they showed during the game it was interesting to get a snap shot of just how terrible our receiver drafting has been. We were already aware of it but damn that was bad lol.

I agree with where your coming from but I'll give Harry a smidge of credit. That was the first game where I saw little flashes of why we thought he was worth a draft pick. He definitely showed that athleticism on the jump ball, has good hands, can take a hard hit and hold onto the ball. Hell he had a long TD on the table if Cam was able to deliver him the ball. He was one of the only net positives in the game, so give him that. With regard to the graphic they showed during the game it was interesting to get a snap shot of just how terrible our receiver drafting has been. We were already aware of it but damn that was bad lol.

What's odd is how do you make a game plan for a guy like Harry. He'll never look open. So a couple times a game throw up a jump ball? And what's the success rate here, maybe a 50% catch rate ?

Macolm Mitchell is not a bust, he helped us immediately as a rookie and was a key contributor in winning the biggest comeback in any NFL game, ever, period. Without his injury bugs, he is likely to still be very productive today, I'd left him personally of that board.
Availability matters

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back