PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Inactives: Welker, JM, Matthews, Simmons, Ohrnberger, Wheatley, Connolly, Slater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pats Inactives: Welker, JM, Matthews, Simmons, Ohrnberger, Wheatley, Connolly, Sl

hopefully the DBs will have a couple of TD catches (pick 6's)

Re: Pats Inactives: Welker, JM, Matthews, Simmons, Ohrnberger, Wheatley, Connolly, Sl

galloway isnt much of a threat if there is constant blitz. welker had 12 catches last week for 100+ ,hard to replace that production with anyone especially now that moss will be doubled.

It was 93.

galloway isnt much of a threat if there is constant blitz. welker had 12 catches last week for 100+ ,hard to replace that production with anyone especially now that moss will be doubled.

You cant double Moss and blitz at the same time

jets have only 4 DL active it seems
maybe they expect to play a lot of nickel and dime or some crazy scheme...

Baker and Watson are key today.

This kind of negativity in week 2 boggles my mind.

I feel this way because it is week two. Alot of the defense has changed they need time to work together as a team. Also Brady is still rusty. If this was game 7 or 8 I wouldnt be negative. I think they will get better as the season goes along. Then take Welker and Mayo out .....

I'm just not sure I can handle another "Super Bowl" loss. Especially in Week 2. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back