PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS NEWS Pats hire Will Lawing to offensive staff

Breaking New England Patriots Team News
@Brotherblues your hypothesis was well thought out and based on facts. This one however is a poorly constructed hypothesis easily dismissed as lacking original thought or merit.

This is 100% conjecture and flies in the face of well documented reports. This part of the hypothesis is deemed to be false.

More unsubstantiated conjecture and deemed to be highly unlikely given the fact Caley has gone to interviews with two other teams. This part of the hypothesis is deemed to be false.

More unsubstantiated conjecture and deemed to be unlikely since had this happened, Caley would've been fired. This part of the hypothesis is also deemed to be false. So far batting .000

This is just nonsense. Caley's Wikipedia page is too short to have a nasty splotch mark. Plus if this was the case, why were other teams interviewing him?

I deem this hypothesis completely worthless, full of conjecture with no basis in reality.

Lol
That’s exactly the point, his hypothesis was not at all based upon facts.
What I wrote was supported exactly 100% by the sand level of facts.

Thanks for taking the bait and showing your own bias as well.

...It’s the exact same post with the exact same amount of evidence to back it up. Is it a quality posts?

Who gives a **** if something is a "quality post"? The dude's sharing his thoughts based on what we know, and that alone makes it a Quality post.

Lighten up, Francis.

Who gives a **** if something is a "quality post"? The dude's sharing his thoughts based on what we know, and that alone makes it a Quality post.

Lighten up, Francis.
Nah, he’s making things up to create a way to criticize. It’s childish and ignorant.

My parents are Irish, so I have a natural affinity for my mayo with French fries, or as they're called in the Old Country, chips...
Cains or Hellmans?
My Mother in Law who was Irish would only eat Cains

Did not know you lived in PA.
I’ll send you some. But you know what I want in return if you live in Hershey

Let's see how long it takes for some contingent of Pats Fans to decide this guy alone caused the downfall of a once great franchise.
The Patriots haven't won a single game since they hired O'Brien. The man is single-handedly consigning the once proud New England Patriots to the dustbin of history without a scintilla of remorse.

Now that we got that out of the way, we can go back to focusing on the tremendous upside of our 8-9 football team.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back