PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Fan Wheelchair Stolen -- Kraft Steps In

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsGuy

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
i heard about this n just shook my head. But then I heard that Kraft Heard about it, and intervened. The fan, will now get a customized wheelchair and will sit in the owners box when the Pats play Jacksonville. I know he gets a bad rap on this board but hearing that, Kraft deserves
Patriots fan has wheelchair stolen during playoff win

i heard about this n just shook my head. But then I heard that Kraft Heard about it, and intervened. The fan, will now get a customized wheelchair and will sit in the owners box when the Pats play Jacksonville. I know he gets a bad rap on this board but hearing that, Kraft deserves

WOW. That's pretty f'in low. Stealing someone's wheelchair..

Edit: Where did you hear that Kraft has intervened? This article makes no mention. Just that her brother bought her one.

PS - You need to fix the thread title..

Last edited:
Heard it in the news about 15 minutes ago

Kraft will go all out. Not like George.

seinfeldwheelchair.gif

Stolen where? At Gillette?

They have a suspect. From the surveillance video.

Stolen where? At Gillette?

Yes.. It was stolen from the place she left it under the Stairs of section 304 at the Stadium during Saturday's game against the Titans..

Seems like a scummy thing to do. Honestly, stealing anything is quite low.

Where is the market for something like that ?

WOW. That's pretty f'in low. Stealing someone's wheelchair..

Edit: Where did you hear that Kraft has intervened? This article makes no mention. Just that her brother bought her one.

PS - You need to fix the thread title..
Kraft talked to her on the phone ... I just saw it on the news - she was talking to him.

I’ll always be a bit peeved at how Kraft handled things with the “football deflating scheme” nonsense, but ultimately that’s a pretty minor issue in the grand scheme of how I feel about the guy. He’s one of, if not the, best owners in sports, and I really wouldn’t trade him for anybody, honestly.

I know many of you will disagree with me, but don’t care - he’s an awesome dude. This is just another example of that. :cool:

Kraft talked to her on the phone ... I just saw it on the news - she was talking to him.

Icy - had you scrolled farther down, you'd have seen I found a report from CBSLocal that mentioned Kraft having talked to her. I also provided the link.

i think has been generally great and this is an awesome story in terms of the happy ending.

but, kraft has to be called out with fence straddling with the spygate and deflategate lies.

Joefucius say..."he who steal wheelchair destined to end up in one".....
Well, maybe whoever stole it needed to use it. Is Joefucius known for stating the obvious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back