PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Fan From Down Under

OzPat Fan

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Daniel, I am from Australia I have been a patriots supporter since 2006.

I started following the Pats after working at a summer camp in Portland, Maine. I fell in love with the area and the team.

That following season I moved to Vancouver and watching and cheering for the patriots got me through that rainy winter. After that disappointing loss to the colts in the playoffs I was hooked.

Now back in Australia, being a Pats and Brady fan has become an obsession (I think my wife maybe jealous). It has been a great roller coaster ride as a fan and awesome to finally see a super bowl win as a supporter.

I am so excited as this upcoming season I am hoping to purchase tickets to the Pats v Jets game in New England. As I will be in the area at this time.

That is my question, what is my best option of obtaining tickets to that game? I have seen tickets go on sale in June but have been told they are very limited. Can't wait. Go Pats Go.

Each year becomes more of an obession and a greater understanding of the game.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back