PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats At Low End of Arrests Per Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not like they're bar room brawling ice hockey thugs

The headline made me LOL. Now THERE's something to be proud of!

Whats the correlation to arrests and those who kneel for the NA?

:p

Disclaimer: I know you're joking, and so am I.

Even if we did find a correlation, the sample size would be far too low for it to be significant. Would need a few hundred years of data. Hopefully there won't still be protests by then.

Disclaimer: I know you're joking, and so am I.

Even if we did find a correlation, the sample size would be far too low for it to be significant. Would need a few hundred years of data. Hopefully there won't still be protests by then.
Well, out of the 250 who kneeled 248 had criminal records that would be an interesting data point to explore.

Well, out of the 250 who kneeled 248 had criminal records that would be an interesting data point to explore.

When speaking of data, those numbers are quite small. But not impossible to work with.

How they caught DUI making the money they do is totally inane.

I wish Florio would bring back the PFT Turd Watch!

It's not like they're bar room brawling ice hockey thugs
You say that like there is something wrong with being that kinda thug. Those guys are some of my best friends and if don't shut up, Imma knock your teeth into your brain.

I just take ubers everywhere if I'm going to be drinking. Easy, convenient, safe, cheap. NFL players really have no excuse.

Similar here. It's only a $5 fare to the local pub I frequent, and I figure that a $10 round trip is pretty inexpensive insurance against a DUI conviction.

I have often thought that the Bengals ought to consider changing their unis from orange & black stripes, to white & black stripes, to better reflect their arrest records.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft