PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats and Packers Afterthoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The patriots aren't in the conversation lol? Of course they are. Just because other teams are also in the conversation and they may not be the favorites right now they are in the conversation. Nobody is ignoring NE.

0ap3000000882302_video_cp.jpg

It's crazy to me how the Packers are a win and a Seattle win over SF from being the #1 seed. I'm not overly impressed and they would probably be my 3rd or 4th most likely team from the NFC to make the SB, but they do look pretty solid on both sides of the ball and they've won the games theyre supposed to. Wouldn't count them out, especially if they get HFA.

With us it seems pretty much the same story as last year. Kinda forgotten with a new gun in town (Maholmes and KC , Lamar and Bmore). If we can play our best ball at the right time like last year I can easily see us in the SB.

The Patriots have the greatest QB and coach ever, and one of the top 10 defenses of the last 30 years (possibly the best secondary.) There’s zero argument that they can win the AFC for the fourth straight time and fifth time in six years.

Pats currently are tied for the 2nd best Super Bowl odds with 49ers and Saints behind the Ravens.

Keep in mind though that betting odds are not true reflections of the actual probability of winning, especially with teams like New England and Dallas who are going to draw a lot of betting action even when their odds are over-stated.

Rodgers hasn’t been his old self in years now. Have zero faith in that team.

Their offense has improved a lot with LaFleur (a lot more creative) but, Rodgers has to stop being so conservative.

No idea how they got to 12-3.
the other Aaron

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes