Not open for further replies.

Palm Beach Pats Fan

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Not to attract any bad karma, but many odd thoughts make me realize how lucky we all are to support this team. I call them #Patriots_Fans_Problems

-I am hoping for a win that is easy, far less stressful than our usual championship wins.

-My dresser drawers are full of those championship hats and T-shirts already.

-Hosting a Super Bowl Party is a bummer, since my team is always playing in it.

-I feel that I am getting behind on NFL draft preparations.

-I have a hard time matching all of my 3 games to Glory discs with their proper jewel cases.

-Watching all the highlight shows on Patriots Super Bowl Games on NFL Network next week will be time-consuming.

-My DVR is full. What amazing victories do I delete?

-February is kind of cold for duck boats.

-Others?

:)

I found a cool Lombardi replica trophy on Amazon (in my profile pic) that I ordered each year after we won the 2014 and 2016 championships. They're nice to have but it's strange to only have two when we've won five. So now I go back and forth between ordering three more, since it's much more fun to just have done right after winning.

#Patriots_Fan_Problems

I found a cool Lombardi replica trophy on Amazon (in my profile pic) that I ordered each year after we won the 2014 and 2016 championships. They're nice to have but it's strange to only have two when we've won five. So now I go back and forth between ordering three more, since it's much more fun to just have done right after winning.

#Patriots_Fan_Problems

I plan on getting these as well.

I've often said I feel like an ******* for wishing for a blowout...especially if I'm talking to Texans, Browns, or Titans fans.

Not to attract any bad karma, but many odd thoughts make me realize how lucky we all are to support this team. I call them #Patriots_Fans_Problems

-I am hoping for a win that is easy, far less stressful than our usual championship wins.

-My dresser drawers are full of those championship hats and T-shirts already.

-I feel that I am getting behind on NFL draft preparations.

-I have a hard time matching all of my 3 games to Glory discs with their proper jewel cases.

-Watching all the highlight shows on Patriots Super Bowl Games on NFL Network next week will be time-consuming.

-February is kind of cold for duck boats.

-Others?

:)
How about...
-Every season that does not end with a Super Bowl is a disappointing failure?

I plan on getting these as well.

I've often said I feel like an ******* for wishing for a blowout...especially if I'm talking to Texans, Browns, or Titans fans.

Not to advertise on the forum, but here is a link:

https://tinyurl.com/y8spyfll

They are really cool decorations. The guy who ships them has rooted for the Pats the last few Super Bowls.

- My Collection of Super Bowl hats is incomplete due to the fact that some of them were just butt ugly.

How about when you're texting during a game and feel suddenly speechless so you google synonyms for "epic", "unbelievable", or "legendary"?

Here's a guy who knows how we feel (I know it's been shown before but if you haven't seen it, it's worth the 2:47) -

-Finding new Super Bowl records to break takes a lot of research.

-Five Lombardis < David f'n Tyree and Mario f'n Manningham. (with a side order of "Catch the goddamn ball, Asante!")

How about when you're texting during a game and feel suddenly speechless so you google synonyms for "epic", "unbelievable", or "legendary"?

Here's a guy who knows how we feel (I know it's been shown before but if you haven't seen it, it's worth the 2:47) -

Fourteen, maybe fifteen more years... Haha

My feelings get hurt when other teams fans and the media suggest that it's boring to watch my team win over and over again and they want someone else to win.

I've been to too many Super Bowls and cannot justify spending big bucks to go to another one (although I am sorely tempted to do so).

I can't get extra tickets to games because too many people are on the Ticket Exchange and beat me to it.

Night time playoff games in January are too cold for my aching feet.

I have to listen to other "fans" complain that our coach traded the wrong QB because he kept the 40 year old league MVP.

These are just a few of my real problems off the top of my head. The struggle is real.

I don't know how you do it man. I would never host a Super Bowl Party if the Pats were playing. Me, TV, and nobody else when the Pats are playing in the Super Bowl.

You should have used an antenna to record all those amazing victories with the appropriate DVR system of your choice. No encryption! Now you're in quite the pickle. My suggestion is if you've got component outputs on your DVR you purchase a device that will record it as you play it. That's your only choice for saving those.

Or better yet. Local channels in the US are in the clear with the cable provider, correct? No encryption? If so, then you do the same thing with the antenna, just without the antenna.

You still may, just have to wait another year.

when-things-dont-happen.jpg

I want to travel abroad during winter break but my team is always playing meaningful games until February. F this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back