PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots working out kickers

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, this is BB firing a cannon ball across the bow of Gosts boat.

All he needs to do is aim for the left post....that will get him the middle.:rolleyes:

Belichick would have saved a lot of time if he had been reading Patsfans more carefully in the offseason.

Belichick would have saved a lot of time if he had been reading Patsfans more carefully in the offseason.
Imagine if he had an account? lol

why is this news?

This isn't unusual. They would even do this if Ghost was perfect.

why is this news?

This isn't unusual. They would even do this if Ghost was perfect.

When was the last time Bill did this? He's likely trying to scare Ghost into kicking better. I'm confused as to how he's been so good on FGs yet bad on PATs...should be routine for one of the best kickers in the game.

Anybody knows who we are bringing?

And I think for know it's just a warning for ghost get his s**t together

Haleluyeah

Good timing on the teams part...

Why? Gost was the 5th best PAT Kicker last year and he kicked 20 more PATs than the 1st place guy and 26 more than the 2nd place guy. And BTW the 1st place guy and the 4th place guy play in a dome. So taking that into account Gost was probably better than 5th best PAT kicker last year.

As for FG. Gost missed 5 last year which made him 19th in the league in accuracy. Mid pack. Gost also attempted 32 FGs last year. Some of the numbers of attempts of the guys ahead of him last year:

And, 5 of the guys ahead of Gost last year played in a dome.

So while Gost was not spectacular with his FG % he was certainly decent and a mid pack guy taking into account the number of attempts he had and the fact he kicked outdoors and I think kicked all of his games outdoors last year expect for one.

He was excellent on PAT.

But you are right. Because some chicken little pink hats here were able to ascertain that Gost was not good last year (which only an idiot would say) and that they had the foresight to predict he was going to have issues this year (which seem to be injury related) BB should have looked at other options.

Please, dont give anyone here some sort of credit for doing their usual whining and then all of a sudden being right. If you whine about everything you are going to get one right eventually.

Also, try harder to be clever/funny.

I dont get it. Why would Bill do this? The experts here ridiculed Ghosts critics and assured us there is no problem with the kicking game.

I dont get it. Why would Bill do this? The experts here ridiculed Ghosts critics and assured us there is no problem with the kicking game.

There was not up until now. Chicken little posters dont get retro credit

So bringing in Richards and trying out Kickers
BB is on his ST grind.
We need to find a WR please.

Oh yes we do. Be honest and man up.You guys said there is no problem, or Baily is the problem, or kicking in Miami is the problem. There is a problem and those observers who have expressed their opinion about it have endured ridicule. You cant rewrite history. Bill sees a problem too.

Oh yes we do. Be honest and man up.You guys said there is no problem, or Baily is the problem, or kicking in Miami is the problem. There is a problem and those observers who have expressed their opinion about it have endured ridicule. You cant rewrite history. Bill sees a problem too.

There is a problem this year. Yes, you guys are amazing in figuring that out.

Carli LLoyd spotted at Logan!...j/k

There is a problem this year. Yes, you guys are amazing in figuring that out.

This year it got even more obvious but the Ghost apologists still denied there was any problem. Bill doesn't care what you did in the past, he asks what have you done for me lately.That Buffalo game could have been lost over the extra point. Not every game is a blowout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back