PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS WILDCARD WEEKEND 12/24: BENGALS @ PATRIOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I certainly think this team is capable of beating both the dolphins and bengals. Bills seems unlikely. And just the idea of stringing together 3 wins against high quality teams seems to demand a level of consistently good football that’s unlikely with this team.

Really sucks given the spot we would be in right now if the last minute of that game went differently.

Yep... The 3 losses we'll remember will be this one (although we could've lost in OT I suppose), @ GB & @ MIN...

As we know BBs got so much positive equity built up.. all be it with #12 ar QB.

I don't want BB fired of course. However this season was just a waste..
Feels like it. Did BB really think hiring these two failed coaches and no OC would win games?

Lol that's right! Billy O. I was pointing out to my man triumph who's a poster on here that under Billy O gronk became gronk! He and Hernandez were awesome that season! But yes I'd keep a close eye on that scenario with hoyer..

Why does it feel like the season is over already lol

Bob did a great job with utilizing 2 te. And thats also for the 2010 season before gronk even became gronk. I thought he would have been an obvious choice to replace mcdaniels. I know, yesterday i felt like i did after a season ending playoff loss.

Bob did a great job with utilizing 2 te. And thats also for the 2010 season before gronk even became gronk. I thought he would have been an obvious choice to replace mcdaniels. I know, yesterday i felt like i did after a season ending playoff loss.
That's right, because in 2010 wasn't Billy o labeled qbs coach? I believe there was something about Billy o wanting to have a definitive role if he came back not what Patricia/ judge are. Yes in my mind yesterday felt like the season was over.

Wishing upon a star if the offense was comparable to the defense we'd be one of the top 5 teams in the league

That's right, because in 2010 wasn't Billy o labeled qbs coach? I believe there was something about Billy o wanting to have a definitive role if he came back not what Patricia/ judge are. Yes in my mind yesterday felt like the season was over.

Wishing upon a star if the offense was comparable to the defense we'd be one of the top 5 teams in the league

Rebuilding a former dynasty is a long azz process. It looks like we may have something with this defense, still could use an upgrade at mlb, but now we focus on offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back