PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Wednesday 11/22/23 (Early edition)

This is a good article !! I would highly recommend reading it.

Very interesting quotes in this one. Good to see JC take full accountability, but the paragraph at the end is bordering on Belichick worship. I dunno if I’ve seen that much praise from a player before towards Bill, especially after being disciplined. Have to imagine he knows he’s never seeing the rest of that big salary in future years and he needs to get his act together if he wants to scrape together a decent future payday, since the only team who likely wants to keep working with him in a serious starting capacity right now is New England.

This is a good article !! I would highly recommend reading it.

This is a very revealing and great article. I know JC can play here. Hoping they restructure and he plays across from Gonzo next year so Jon Jones can go to FS (with Marcus in the slot and Bolden and Wade as the 3-4 CBs). At least the defensive backfield will be rock solid, particularly when you add in Peppers and hopefully Dugger.

So, Jack Jones apparently wasn't one of those guys.

Very interesting quotes in this one. Good to see JC take full accountability, but the paragraph at the end is bordering on Belichick worship. I dunno if I’ve seen that much praise from a player before towards Bill, especially after being disciplined. Have to imagine he knows he’s never seeing the rest of that big salary in future years and he needs to get his act together if he wants to scrape together a decent future payday, since the only team who likely wants to keep working with him in a serious starting capacity right now is New England.

I think after seeing Jack Jones jettisoned he realized he could have been cut the same way. Maybe it put the fear of god in him.

It's said that BB only Drafts intelligent players that's a lie.:rofl:
To be honest I don't equate intelligence to how a person communicates. For all we know Jack Jones could be a pretty smart guy (based on his actions I tend to doubt it but whatever).

What does drive me crazy is how as a society, we are OK with this gibberish.

Last edited:

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back