PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots waive Grier. Bill must go.

If BB stayed the course with Mac on his ascension after his rookie season. We'd be in a much better situation. Mac is all screwed up therefore he's making bad decisions leading to bad play at the position. Bill is already 71 he looks like he's aged 5 years this season. I'm just ready for the season to end now.
I think there were signs from the start. Bill had to pull Mac by the hand at one of those games when Mac was about to cry

Tell me about your observations at practice this week and why we should give two effs about Grier.

Stupid eff’n thread title. Asshat.
I don't think it's so much about Grier playing a role as it's the night before. BB is gonna say we needed to bring a tackle but he could've waived anyone else. Just state who your starting. You're playing the freakin giants who are starting a backup.

I think there were signs from the start. Bill had to pull Mac by the hand at one of those games when Mac was about to cry
Pats should proceed with caution if they have a shot at Caleb Williams. It's not all roses and rainbows in the big leagues...

Will Grier was going to change our world

They’ll probably put him on the practice squad. Just needed room for McDermott

In all my years here (since 2000) I have never seen 5 pages devoted to a 3rd string QB ... strange times.
I could care less who starts who plays when and how much ... and why does Bill need to announce it ... like why?

The thing is these organizations put all this work in on drafting a guy. Did they just ignore the signs with Mac? You'd think if they saw who he was throwing too at Bama they'd at least give him some guys and see what he could become.

This is some weird ****. Why cut him now after keeping him all this time? They just gave him some first team reps last week, now he’s cut? Will they just carry two QBs again? Will they try to sign Grier to the PS and elevate him a few games so he can be active without needing to be the “emergency only” guy? Or will Cunningham be the new 3rd guy? Or will it just be nobody? Seems like they have no plan at all.
The dysfunction in NE continues. Win, lose or draw it doesn’t even matter. I can deal with losing seasons but how can anybody tolerate dysfunction?

The dysfunction in NE continues. Win, lose or draw it doesn’t even matter. I can deal with losing seasons but how can anybody tolerate dysfunction?
They have no answer, it's abundantly clear BB is on his way out. He even looks dejected in his pressers.. Curran said that it's going to end badly..

It wouldn’t surprise me if Will Grier saw the dysfunction, knew Mac sucked but had some stranglehold on the starter position and asked for his release.

He was grousing in the media over a lack of opportunity. He should go to the Jets. I guarantee he’d be better than Boyle.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Will Grier saw the dysfunction, knew Mac sucked but had some stranglehold on the starter position and asked for his release.

He was grousing in the media over a lack of opportunity. He should go to the Jets. I guarantee he’d be better than Boyle.
All of our QBs suck, the roster sucks, the coaching sucks, the season sucks! Lucky to Even have 2 wins

The thing that sucks is you can't evaluate your skilled position Players with Mac Jones don't know what era BB thinks he's Coaching in.

Was it Bedard or Curran that said they thought Grier would start lol? None of these local clowns have sources, if it doesn't come from one of the main guys like Schefty or Reiss then you can be 99% certain it's not true, including all the BB is done in NE talk. All of it is speculation.
Getting something from the main guys doesn't guarantee truth. It guarantees us getting the Pats take instead.

Everything about this team is speculative. Maybe they should have the HC or GM give a presser to explain things to the fans. :)

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back