PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots vs. Miami Post Game Thread - The OH **** Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pats ran the same game plan of containing Tannehill in the pocket in the first half. Go back and watch.. If you think they weren't trying to contain him, I don't know what to tell you.
They were sending extra rushers at Tannehill all throughout the first half and going man to man throughout it as well. They stopped that in the second half and the results speak for themselves.

Doug Kyed ‏@DougKyed 11m11 minutes ago
Not the best day for the Patriots' cornerbacks. Here are my in-game coverage stats:

CsrBZR7WAAAbq_j.jpg

Howe has a few differing opinions:

PFF (if you are into that) had a 80.9 rating for Solder and a 75.3 rating for Thuney, which was the highest rated left side of any OL yesterday.

PFF (if you are into that) had a 80.9 rating for Solder and a 75.3 rating for Thuney, which was the highest rated left side of any OL yesterday.

Unpossible.
I distinctly recall some unkind words spewed in Thuney's general direction in the Game Thread.

Bottom line is that you don't know what you're talking about. Your eyes may not lie, but that doesn't mean that your mind understands what is going on. And if you refuse to accept actual facts (such as I pointed out) then you are the immature one who people shouldn't bother to listen to.
ok..refs fault the pats sucked in the 2nd half....had nothing to do with a lack of a pass rush.
you brought no facts, just opinions

The Pats ran the same game plan of containing Tannehill in the pocket in the first half. Go back and watch.. If you think they weren't trying to contain him, I don't know what to tell you.

What was with the inability to tackle him when he did break contain? Embarrassing.

ok..refs fault the pats sucked in the 2nd half....had nothing to do with a lack of a pass rush.
you brought no facts, just opinions

Except I did bring facts.
It's a FACT that the ref fubared the call on Ryan.
It's a FACT that the RT moved before the ball was snapped on the Kenny Stills TD play.
It's a FACT that Ajayi didn't get both feet in bounds on the sideline play and that the one Official incorrectly over-ruled the other.
It's a FACT that the Miami Center and Miami RG both had their hands on Branch's grill
It's a FACT that Kiko Alonso had his hand on Blount's facemask when Alonso tackled him in the 4th quarter.

Maybe you should learn the difference between FACT and Opinion before you bother posting anymore because you clearly don't know the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News