PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots vs Broncos Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF is Terry Bradshaw on about? Saying Peyton Manning has never disappointed and Brady has? WHUT?

WTF is Terry Bradshaw on about? Saying Peyton Manning has never disappointed and Brady has? WHUT?

I'm sure Indy and Denver fans have never been disappointed by his multiple SB pick 6's.

For some reason I want to pick denver but I just can't. I really have no idea on who is gonna win.

Anyone seeing the media making excuses for denver losing last year??? They claim that the 2am fire alarm that went off affected then that game. What a bunch of whiners.

Man...all the 'experts' are picking Denver..if NE goes out there and blows them out I am gonna lose my ****...

I guess Welker supposedly said told the broncos last night in the team meeting that BB was telling the Pats in their team meeting that denver are front runners and can't finish.

So now if the broncos win we can hear about how it was Welker that fired up the broncos to victory.

This day is taking forever.

Per @ESPNStatsInfo, when temps are 40 degrees or below, Tom Brady is 42-6 w/ 88 TD's, 32 INT's. Peyton Manning is 8-11 w/ 30 TD's, 23 INT's.

Why are they even playing the game?

I guess Welker supposedly said told the broncos last night in the team meeting that BB was telling the Pats in their team meeting that denver are front runners and can't finish.

So now if the broncos win we can hear about how it was Welker that fired up the broncos to victory.

How would Welker know what was said in the Pats' team meeting?

Man...all the 'experts' are picking Denver..if NE goes out there and blows them out I am gonna lose my ****...

On CBS Esiason, Cowher, and Bart Scott took the Pats. Gonzalez took the broncos.

How would Welker know what was said in the Pats' team meeting?

Well he was on the team before. I assume he is basing this on things he's heard Belichick say before.

On CBS Esiason, Cowher, and Bart Scott took the Pats. Gonzalez took the broncos.
sorry...NFL Network, all 5 of them..not that what anything of what any of them say matters...they have their logic. A big win for us would give this team a lot of confidence. Either way we need the ground game but it would be especially nice if they chewed up that clock today...and gassed that Broncos D that everyone is raving about.

I hope that Browner finishes Welker on the first pick play crossing route. What's the name of that book? Oh yeah... Collision Low Crossers. That's my word of the day! Collision Low Crossers.

Well he was on the team before. I assume he is basing this on things he's heard Belichick say before.

But only thing is this is only news if it was last year before the regular season game. He's played 2 games against the Pats since he went to denver. So we are suppose to believe he didn't do this exact thing last year before the regular season game?

This may have already been discussed, but I'm too lazy to look through 400 posts. How does Walt Anderson's crew compare when it comes to being flag happy or letting them play?

Then he got called on it and his dentures came out ... he began spitting.

They call a lot of RTP penalties but not too many DPI penalties
Definitely preferable to the other way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes