PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots "variable ticket pricing" silliness

Status
Not open for further replies.
In general, I have had a lot more luck on the Ticket Exchange for night games, especially if bad weather is predicted.

Sunday 1:00 games are turning out to be the games that you can't get tickets to from the Ticket Exchange, unless, again, they predict bad weather.

In that case then I am going to be doing a rain dance for the Texans game.....
Specially going to Boston that weekend so I am praying I get a ticket!

I'm calling B.S. on that one. Anyone who pays full value for a preseason game just to see that one game must not like money terribly much because as the game gets close, there are plenty o' seats available - and at large discounts - from secondary providers.
So your saying I am lying. I am too old to lie. No reason to. Just telling you my experiences. I own nine seats in two different sections. Sell many games during the regular season to friends etc. These same people ask to buy games in the pre season to take their kids or if certain people like certain teams playing they want them. I give all my exhibition games to close family and friends with young kids. But people still ask. Maybe they figure they get in good graces for regular season games. Next time don't be such a punk on something you have no clue about. Calling out someone as a liar. Grow up

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday