PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Training Camp- Wednesday August 24th

He's done for the season.

Is he? I thought he was moved to the Reserve/NFI PUP, which means he could come back after 4 weeks because he hasn't practiced yet this year. Now, depending on the severity of the hamstring tear, he may not come back, but I don't think he's procedurally barred (unless I missed something)

Yep, I stand corrected.

Nothing to disagree here. I wished this spirit would come back then. This year, specially, with all the turn-around and youngsters on the team, a slow start could be really dangerous

I know. But when your own coach goes out publicly and states, in a way, that September isnt as big as november/december(and we all know what that means too, i hope), it becomes very easy to rationalize not giving 100% early, or just not being 100% focused on doing "your job" as perfect as you can.

But Ill be the first to say it, I dont doubt or disagree with the bolded statement at all

Send me your email, ill keep you updated
I'll let you post it with enthusiasm to the board.

Lazar says don’t be surprised if it’s another preseason game full of backups. While I do think week 3 is still “dress rehearsal” week, it sounds like they accomplished that in practice yesterday.

Good stuff. IMO the entire offense should start the 1st half...the defense should sit. But I'm not the coach and that's a good thing.

want to replace the burner Thornton with another burner?

TO runs a 4.38 40... at age 48... sign the beast?

want to replace the burner Thornton with another burner?

TO runs a 4.38 40... at age 48... sign the beast?

Did you watch the video? Haha. Very professional setup - I am sure the times will all be acceptable by the IAAF. :)

During one of times where the Pats were a well established team with the same core of players, I remember a year where the goal was to win September, so BB does take the beginning of the seriously... The philosophy does not mean not to try to win. It means that it often takes time to assimilate new players, get everyone on the same page and learn what works and what does not. This year the team is changing coaches and introducing a number of new players so there is a lot going on...

"Targeting September" was their tee-shirt message during TC in 2002, after they won their first SB... Bill wanted to avoid the slow start they had the previous season, when they were 1-3 after 4 games...

Ash: our number one Offense see a few snaps Tonight yess or no inquiring minds?? Also I think they are going IR Wilkerson and try to keep Tre Nixon close.

Last edited:

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back