PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Training Camp- Wednesday August 17th

Mac out for day 2 really?? Like he doesn't need the practice hope we see him for a half in the game Friday night.

Damaging pictures of BB and others can move you up the dept chart.:D:rofl:
While I understand, it wouldn’t be the first time a player improved from terrible to serviceable or even better. Patrick Chung might be the best example (although I think a lot of that was just playing him closer to LOS and not putting him deep in coverage anymore). Elandon Roberts and, gulp, even ThanksDad Ferentz improved over time after looking bad early. So nothing wrong with Bryant being here and competing. Just hoping he‘s getting those reps because he’s improved and not because Marcus Jones is struggling. Based on what I’ve read in camp, I don’t think Jones struggling is the reason.

Forgotten is that his deflection ended the first Buffalo game as a win.
I'd say anyone who is good enough to be in an nfl roster is a great defender in those conditions. Didn't exactly carry over to when Allen didn't play with that handicap.

Picture of Mac working with the coaches today. Think he is there.

I’d be onboard spending draft capital next April on the OL.
Is Wynn injured or is it a contract dispute . If it's the latter , we should just trade him and cut bait. It will leave us with lack of depth, but it is what it is. At least save some cap space and carry forward to next year.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
Back