PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Training Camp - Thursday 7/28

"Lotta concerns about who's running the offense this season. If the WRs have the same explosiveness as Bill Belichick, they're in good hands"

That got me up ^ there. :rofl::rofl:

Pickens looking good in Pitt it’s going to be interesting comparing both rookies.
Chris please...not gonna lie Pickens was the Guy I really wanted... but Thornton is doing well so far.

Bill telling his receivers: just cause I don't pay you like a #1 don't mean you can't play like one. Now give me a Diggs, Adams, Kupp cut here.

BB moves so seamlessly HOF WR's watch out.:rofl:

Low football IQ and toughness player meets QB with accuracy and decision making issues… what could go wrong?
So, not gonna watch Harry thrive then?

Looks like Asiasi (means So so in spanish) is going the way of Harry. At least I hope so. So

Looks like Asiasi (means So so in spanish) is going the way of Harry. At least I hope so. So

He better have a world beater camp because I would take a Offensive Lineman in his place if it comes down to it. No need to carry useless Third TE who can't run or catch.

He better have a world beater camp because I would take a Offensive Lineman in his place if it comes down to it. No need to carry useless Third TE who can't run or catch.
What are the odds of picking not one but two TEs in the 3rd round and not one but both sucking ass? They've gotta be pretty low right?

Really intrigued to see how Asiasi looks with the Second Team and Bailey Zappe.

Not talking too soon but it seems like Thornton gets it.:cool:
The really impressive thing about Thornton over the last two days is that all of this has been red zone work, implying that he has acceleration as well as speed...

Really intrigued to see how Asiasi looks with the Second Team and Bailey Zappe.
Asiasi looked good on day one, caught a back corner TD from Mac.

Zappe looked like a rookie QB in his first ever pro practice, he threw the ball well when there was no defense, but looked completely lost when there were defenders on the field.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back