PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Training Camp - Thursday 7/28

Read not a great day for Mac so far at least compared to yesterday.
so, he was not the first player on the field for day 2 AND NOW THIS! He is a bust and has become lazy;)

Anyone know which other players Rosenhaus represents? Like maybe Bourne or Jonathan Jones?
Brown, Smith, Mills, Godchaux, Meyers, and Uche, in addition to some pretty notable former Patriots like Jackson, Gronk, and Antonio Brown.

Why are players wearing space balls helmets?
Sci-Fi Comedy GIF by Turner Classic Movies

They make a lot of sense conceptually. But the proof is in the pudding.

And it they do work, it begs the question on why aside from aesthetics, are they not wearing it during games when they actually, you know, get the concussions

And it they do work, it begs the question on why aside from aesthetics, are they not wearing it during games when they actually, you know, get the concussions
It's probably just the aesthetics, but it's also early. As far as I can tell, camp this year is the first time these helmets have been spotted, and the league could always expand that in the future.

Bill telling his receivers: just cause I don't pay you like a #1 don't mean you can't play like one. Now give me a Diggs, Adams, Kupp cut here.

Bill telling his receivers: just cause I don't pay you like a #1 don't mean you can't play like one. Now give me a Diggs, Adams, Kupp cut here.

Pickens looking good in Pitt it’s going to be interesting comparing both rookies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back