PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Daily News Thread Patriots Thursday 11/16/23

Daily news threads with relevant news, stories, video, or additional content around the team. Feel free to contribute anything interesting you come across as well, which will hopefully make these helpful for people to keep up with what's going on with the team by having all the news in one place.
I had read somewhere that it could be San Diego.
It's often said in life.. things tend to end as they Bagan. His HC career began with loosing and it's ending as such.. he was traded for, and likely to be traded again. I cannot see RK allowing him to walk away and get nothing for him. Just hard to see.

New sweatshirts this week: “Please. Send. Someone “

If it does happen, it might be that the chances are it is gonna be the Jets.
He goes to the Jete, he'll be dead to me.

Youre Dead To Me GIF by Power Book IV: Force

If BB goes to the Jets and wins it all, his detractors will say it was Aaron Rogers. If he goes to the Jets, Rogers gets hurts again and he’s stuck with Zach Wilson he won’t win. Either way he loses…

In the real world whether we’re talking about Mac Jones or any actual good QB… coaches need good players to win…coaches don’t play.

Get a great QB in New England and BB can turn it around here. Mac stinks. A new coach here won’t make Mac good, so if that’s the Kraft’s mindset prepare yourselves for another losing season.

Last edited:

What was incredible about most of those throws was that they all seemed to be under 2 seconds. The one where CC commented where he had lots of time was barely 3 sec.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back