PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Team in Madden NFL 15

I just recently bought Madden 25, I usually wait some time till the price drops to the $20-25 range (not that huge of a gamer). Was anyone else massively disappointed by that game? I heard so many great things about it, I think the gameplay is meh and the franchise mode really sucks. Am I missing something? It doesn't even save the substitutions which is huge for me since I use RBBC.

I played Madden '10 and '12, loved them both. Do you think I'd like Madden '13 better, or is it more like '25 than the former 2?
You may be the only person alive who understands how F*CK*NG infuriating that was to me. I liked to move players around based on formation, and I would have to start every game with two delay of game penalties just to go through each formation to move the players around. My older version on the PS2 always saved. And what was up with no autosave?

You may be the only person alive who understands how F*CK*NG infuriating that was to me. I liked to move players around based on formation, and I would have to start every game with two delay of game penalties just to go through each formation to move the players around. My older version on the PS2 always saved. And what was up with no autosave?

Ya it kills me. Also players randomly disappear on my screen (even though they can still make plays despite being invisible). Just really let down by this game.

Is it worth it to get Madden '13 if I enjoyed '10 and '12? I know it's a tough question to answer since I kinda want the game to be similar, yet different enough to warrant a purchase/taking the time to check it out. I guess I want the same type of game without bigtime screwups like not being able to sub and whatever the heck they did with the franchise mode in '25. But like I said earlier, if I'm missing something really cool about the franchise mode in '25 please let me know.

Still makes me sick that the NFL moved to an exclusive license and then even worse that they sold it to EA (although as a publisher/developer they have improved in recent years). Give me back the NFL 2K series and I'll go back to buying every year.

Still makes me sick that the NFL moved to an exclusive license and then even worse that they sold it to EA (although as a publisher/developer they have improved in recent years). Give me back the NFL 2K series and I'll go back to buying every year.
This is the final year of the exclusivity rights. Time will tell if the NFL renews it, but I don't believe anything has been said yet, one way or the other.

Steve Noah ‏@Steve_OS 31m
Tom Brady is the #5 rated QB in Madden NFL 15 with a 93 overall rating

http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/...4-tw-img-site-ramp&cid=23509&ts=1406051328755

I love Wilson as much as the next guy, but talk about some Madden disrespect to Brady.
Could care less. I normally edit the ratings of the Pats players anyway because I never think they're accurate. Brady will be a 99 when I'm done with him . . . if I buy this year's version.:cool:

What about the playbooks? It seems every year the playbooks are carried over, there's no 4-3 or 3-4 hybrid man lol. No really... same plays every year.

What about the playbooks? It seems every year the playbooks are carried over, there's no 4-3 or 3-4 hybrid man lol. No really... same plays every year.
Even on the PS4/XBox One versions? I remember either reading or hearing about the playbooks being bigger in those versions of the game? Is that not the case?

http://o.ea.com/23747

McCourty is the 3rd best safety in the game at 94 overall.

http://o.ea.com/23716

Revis is the 2nd best CB in the game at 97 overall.

http://o.ea.com/23652

Mayo is the 5th best MLB in the game at 91 overall.

Madden is buying the D hype
Brady at 93 is f-ing laughable, but I won't complain about the others. They seem alright. Graham is slightly ahead of Gronk, which I wouldn't have done, but isn't too bad considering he really has played much the past two season. But Brady at 93 . . . :confused:. Someone took that article to heart.

Last edited:
What I liked about Madden 25 (PS4) was the support for 1080p resolution and the marginal improvement in gameplay. However, there's still a lot of room for improvement left as far as gameplay goes.

The player models were just absolutely atrocious though. Though to be fair, it was their first go at making a next gen game. From what I've seen so far, player models in Madden 15 are vastly superior.

I will be getting Madden 15 for PS4 as well and I will join a franchise if you guys doing it

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back