PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots sign WR Byrd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Belichick assign him #12 yet?

Please now release or trade Sanu and Edelman need to start fresh and draft like 3 receivers.

Now that we don't have a perfectionist at QB maybe Stidham can help this team give confidence to and develop receivers.

Who volunteers to infiltrate the Steelers scouts and get their WR board.

First game's tomorrow, then?

I’m just stating the obvious. I’m all for a complete rebuild. I think even if we try our best we are a 5-11 team. Hope we can land Trevor Lawrence in 2021

4-5 years of awful drafting led us to this point

Please now release or trade Sanu and Edelman need to start fresh and draft like 3 receivers.

Now that we don't have a perfectionist at QB maybe Stidham can help this team give confidence to and develop receivers.

Who volunteers to infiltrate the Steelers scouts and get their WR board.

You do understand that neither Edelman nor Sanu are worth much in trade.

Rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

Did word of this leak out to Brady and he said "That's it, I'm outta here!"

I’m just stating the obvious. I’m all for a complete rebuild. I think even if we try our best we are a 5-11 team. Hope we can land Trevor Lawrence in 2021

Jesus F-ing Christ. Did you eat too much paste in grade school?

There is not a chance in hell that they are anything worse than 7-9 next year, unless BB unexpectedly retires, and 7-9 is a pessimistic prediction, in my opinion. Heartbroken Brady ball-washers are really underestimating BB’s coaching genius. The current holes in the roster will be filled, perhaps not with players who will allow the team to compete with the big boys next year, but they will certainly be competitive. “5-11 at best” is laughable prediction.

The “good” news here — his contract is so cheap, he doesn’t count as a compensatory free agent under the new rules. Pats have lost 7 and only signed 2 to date (Phillips, Allen); this assumes Roberts and Ebner will qualify; contract detail isn’t yet available for those two.

He's a fast vertical guy. Pretty good player. He's really small and injury prone though. You can do a lot worse as a WR4/5 type. Think he's better than Dorsett. Still need a WR1 type though.

A WR1? I thought that's why we drafted "1.7 catches per game" Harry! He's got that #1 role on lockdown!!

The "unfortunate" part about having BB as coach is that it basically ensures us of not having a 2-14 or 3-13 season. Which means we will be treading water. And there's nothing worse in sports than being stuck in the middle.

There is no stopping us now

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey