PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Season Ticket Waiting List

Status
Not open for further replies.
your best bet is to try to get tickets right when they go onsale through ticketmaster, I believe it is May 16th, if your looking for preseason it shouldn't be to hard to get

Thanks jayhawks, do you think it would be worthwile to pay the $100 to get on the waiting list for preseason tics or just take my chances on the 16th.

It depends, if you want to have other opportunities to buy tickets during the year before other people and in the future then I think it is worth it. I just signed up for it last week mainly for the presale and the chance to get tickets before anyone else that season ticket holders don’t use (my friend is one the list and says this happens for than you think) more then to actually get season tickets

Thanks for the info jayhawk much appreciated!!

no problem

Hey NSpatsfan...I have season tix in the nosebleeds....325 and won't be able
to make that game so if you want them they are yours at face....think it's
67 a ticket not sure....I have 2 seats. PM me your email addy if you'd
like them.

DelawarePat I am looking for 3 tics and not to offend but possibly better seats as this will most likely be the last trip for a while given ticket prices, gas, etc.....

So I’ve heard that you get special privileges being a season ticket holder like going to a few practices, do you get tickets for that?

So I’ve heard that you get special privileges being a season ticket holder like going to a few practices, do you get tickets for that?

ST holders do get open seating tix for one closed to the general public evening practice session in the stadium

Hey guys I am a newbie, have lurked long enough and just registered today. I don't mean to hijack this thread but I was wondering what would be the best way to get tics to a preseason game I will be vacationing in the area the first part of August and would like to bring my daughter to the Ravens game that Thursday night, any suggestions would really be appreciated!!

People are ALWAYS looking to unload preseason tickets. You can usually buy them for half price or sometimes even less. Just post a thread on here as the date gets closer. You can probably pick the exact section you want to sit in, it's that easy to buy preseason tickets.

ST holders do get open seating tix for one closed to the general public evening practice session in the stadium

nice that sounds pretty cool to they sign autographs and stuff

nice that sounds pretty cool to they sign autographs and stuff

Not then.
To get autographs go to the OPEN practices in the day at the playing field behind the stadium. After the practise, designated players stay a while near the exit ramps. I'm no authority because I don't care about autographs.

Im fron the UK, and i want to try and get to a game this season. Obviously i would have to get them early because i would need to arrange flights, accomodation etc. So is there any chance of getting a random ticket?

what do you mean by any random ticket? As in one ticket, or multiple tickets to a game?

what do you mean by any random ticket? As in one ticket, or multiple tickets to a game?

2 tickets actually, by random i just meant being able to buy tickets when they are officialy on sale.

Hi Guys:

I'm a huge Pats fan but now live in Australia - I had to choose between my football and my wife... I'm starting to think I might have made the wrong decision. :)

I'll be back in Boston on the weekend of Sep. 21 and am desperate to get tickets to the Dolphins game that Sunday. Is there any chance someone on the waitlist could be so kind as to PM me the presale password when it becomes available? If that's not allowed, I totally understand and apologize for even asking. But if it is possible, I would be eternally grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Anil.

P.S. GO PATS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye