PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Daily News Thread Patriots Saturday 11/25/23

Daily news threads with relevant news, stories, video, or additional content around the team. Feel free to contribute anything interesting you come across as well, which will hopefully make these helpful for people to keep up with what's going on with the team by having all the news in one place.
This whole secrecy is stupid and further shows how Belichick mishandles the QB position. Either go with Zappe or go with Mac. Splitting reps is stupid too. Leaving all the players in the dark is even dumber. He is ruining both QBs.
It's almost like he's tanking right?

That's what I tell myself to feel better about it.

::nervous laugh::

This whole secrecy is stupid and further shows how Belichick mishandles the QB position. Either go with Zappe or go with Mac. Splitting reps is stupid too. Leaving all the players in the dark is even dumber. He is ruining both QBs.
Is it possible that the players and coaches do know and they're just spinning a tale in the media? The reports only get to see a little snippet of practice. The actual starter may have gotten more reps in the private portions of practice.

He was incredible in the Super Bowl against Philadelphia but I'll never forget him getting absolutely tackled at the 10 yard line on the Hail Mary. That's what sticks in my mind when I hear the name Chris Hogan.

If you lengthen your perspective over time to include Bill's record of inexplicable horseshit in (mis) managing the qb position, he is indeed "ruining both QB's." If you expand you perspective over the entire team, Bill has manged to ruin that as well.

Obviously, "genius" has a distinct shelf life.

Is it possible that the players and coaches do know and they're just spinning a tale in the media? The reports only get to see a little snippet of practice. The actual starter may have gotten more reps in the private portions of practice.

Nah! If the players knew, it would have been leaked. No way would they keep it secret. It seems that even Belichick doesn’t know.

They definitely know

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
Back