PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Rookies Report to Training Camp today

5h3v05.gif

Barnore is now the lone unsigned rookie.

Last edited:
Do we know if the rooks have been assigned jersey numbers post mandatory June camp? MAC10 is the only given, one would think.

Do we know if the rooks have been assigned jersey numbers post mandatory June camp? MAC10 is the only given, one would think.
Probably not until August 12, the day of the first preseason game. That’s how it worked two years ago, and last year they waited even longer since there were no preseason games.

Probably not until August 12, the day of the first preseason game. That’s how it worked two years ago, and last year they waited even longer since there were no preseason games.
This ^. I would assume Mac gets #10 though since the number is available.

Most exciting time of the year.
Training camp is such a fun time.
I pray for detailed reports.
It is truly my drug of choice.
So true bro, the news reports from camp burns up my iPhone on Twitter & this board. I don’t know how old you are, but we used to have to depend on people from this board who were AT training camp, for our news. I don’t remember her name, I think it was Mrs. Bruschi or something, her camp reports were priceless. We hung on her every word.

So true bro, the news reports from camp burns up my iPhone on Twitter & this board. I don’t know how old you are, but we used to have to depend on people from this board who were AT training camp, for our news. I don’t remember her name, I think it was Mrs. Bruschi or something, her camp reports were priceless. We hung on her every word.
It was Mrs brushi lived vicariously thru her reports.
I live in PA and I’m 38 I’ve been a Pats fan since Bledsoe was drafted.
I was just getting into football and my pop pop told me to follow Bledsoe he was special. There were no Patriot fans around here so I felt it would be good to pick a team nobody I knew was following.
I’ve stayed loyal

It was Mrs brushi lived vicariously thru her reports.
I live in PA and I’m 38 I’ve been a Pats fan since Bledsoe was drafted.
I was just getting into football and my pop pop told me to follow Bledsoe he was special. There were no Patriot fans around here so I felt it would be good to pick a team nobody I knew was following.
I’ve stayed loyal

Many Patsfans wandered in this desert of despair and hopelessness over the '20 season. Now there is a bright horizon now with the beginning to the '21 season.. but this site and much of sports talk radio will be rife with doubters and skeptics that the Patriots could have done something different than they did in the offseason.

With what looks like a solid draft class, a long offseason to heal from injuries and what looks like some very decent signings, there is every reason for optimism..

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back