PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriot's Rookie Camp Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What number will Danny Etling be?
I dont know for some reason I think he has a high ceiling.
Can be a decent starter.
Guess we will see if he looks closer to Tom or Gino Carmazzi when the bullets come and its live game speed.
He will have his college #16. That number isn’t taken by anyone yet.

I would give him 0 right now ... to inspire him
LOL why do people think he is garbage?
Can anyone aside from his back injury and being in a run first offense has people thinking he is garbage?
Please enlighten me
Is the kid soft?
Slow?
Panics under pressure?
Jerk of a team mate?
I havent seen or read anything for the disrespect the dude gets other then no draftnicks talked about him.
I hope he uses it as motivation and fuel to prove people wrong.
Im mixed on the attitude he had about just watching Tom and Brian and seeing how they do it and I just want to watch.
On one hand humble kid great
On the other I like Toms im taking Drews job aspitations better in contrast.
Now maybe he feels he will kill it and was just being diplomatic for reporters?

Can anyone aside from his back injury and being in a run first offense has people thinking he is garbage?
Please enlighten me
Is the kid soft?
Slow?
Panics under pressure?
Jerk of a team mate?
I havent seen or read anything for the disrespect the dude gets other then no draftnicks talked about him.
Im mixed on the attitude he had about just watching Tom and Brian and seeing how they do it and I just want to watch.
I don't know ... I just want him to work really hard and prove he belongs.

It would be nice if Etling proves to be a serviceable backup in the NFL. I’m not expecting him to be Tom Brady’s heir. But hopefully he proves me wrong.

I will say this much ... I'll never forget watching Brady in the pre season games.
I'm not saying I could predict then how his career would go but he looked very special to me.
he had the 'I know it when i see it' stuff going. The same for Bledsoe ... you could see the special. I liked Jimmy G when he first had his chance ... jacoby not so much.

I am eager to see him ... it's fun.

Just don't give him 00 as it may inspire him to smoke massive amounts of weed...
Well there was a QB by the name of Jethro years ago who loved the double naught number....although it might have been double naught seven actually.

I need someone to explain this joke for me.

Have Celtics on the brain from last night. Probably before your time but former Celtic big man Robert Parish, 00, was busted for having weed fedexed to his home and was an avid smoker during his playing days.

Have Celtics on the brain from last night. Probably before your time but former Celtic big man Robert Parish, 00, was busted for having weed fedexed to his home and was an avid smoker during his playing days.

Ah, I gotta brush up on my Celtics history since I decided to jump on the bandwagon 2 weeks ago.

Please enlighten me
Is the kid soft?
Slow?
Panics under pressure?
Jerk of a team mate?
Tom Brady was once considered to be garbage.

I thought I read 5/10/18 was the rookie mini camp for the Pat’s draftees and UDFAs. I know some teams already did this. Sorry if I jumped the gun.

No problem. There are two dates possible. Some teams held theirs last week. The offseason link that I posted earlier gives the two options. At least we have something to look forward to for either tomorrow or Saturday. :)

Last edited:
Parish was so ahead of the times ... ;)

Bill made a mistake by benching Butler in the Super Bowl and it likely cost Brady his 6th.

latest

Alaa Abdelnaby, who now does commentary for the 76ers on NBCSPhilly, is reported to have exclaimed, when Parish returned to practice after the, ahem, incident, "Inhail to the Chief!"

Do we know of any players, who were neither drafted nor signed to the 90-man rosters as UDFAs, that will be competing this weekend on a tryout basis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back