PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Predicted to Sign Former Pro Bowl Quarterback to Replace Tom Brady discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patriots Predicted to Sign Former Pro Bowl Quarterback to Replace Tom Brady

I think this would be the best non- TB12 outcome. I'm really high on Bridgewater and think he would be an excellent fit here. In terms of intangibles, IQ, and style of play, he is the closest to the Brady/BB mold of any of the other UFA QB options.

Siddiqi and Kalpadia are just guessing...they have no inside information about what Belichick's plans are. Curran came out and said today that Belichick prefers to bring back Brady at the right price.

“I blog about football. Bill Belichick is a football coach. Therefore, let me walk you though Bill Belichick’s reasoning here and lead you to an ironclad conclusion.”

If I was reading this in bed under the covers would that be considered getting Dutch oven'd?

Would rather give Stidham a shot & draft another QB. We can use the extra cap space to support the next QB.

Show me a contract then talk to me about who we signed, and I'll still be waiting for the other shoe to drop. Anybody covered the AJ Green prediction yet?

Would rather give Stidham a shot & draft another QB. We can use the extra cap space to support the next QB.

I'd prefer signing Brady but if they don't I'm on board with your take.

Patriots Predicted to Sign Former Pro Bowl Quarterback to Replace Tom Brady

I think this would be the best non- TB12 outcome. I'm really high on Bridgewater and think he would be an excellent fit here. In terms of intangibles, IQ, and style of play, he is the closest to the Brady/BB mold of any of the other UFA QB options.

If you don't bring back Brady, and you're just looking for a transitory QB, why does Bridgewater sign on to that?

If you're looking for your QBOTF, Bridgewater has shown no signs of being that level of player.

When first reading thread title I started frantically trying to remember if Eli Manning was in a Pro Bowl and had a mini panic attack. Thanks

If you don't bring back Brady, and you're just looking for a transitory QB, why does Bridgewater sign on to that?

And why would the Patriots do that?

Both positions make no sense.

Basically it's saying they'd rather have Bridgewater than Brady at the same cost.

Show me a contract then talk to me about who we signed, and I'll still be waiting for the other shoe to drop. Anybody covered the AJ Green prediction yet?

Green is just a name nowadays. Oft injured and not what he used to be. But he was one of the best in the league. That's just my opinion from afar.

This is literally an article written by one guy about a prediction that some other guy - who is not even remotely a legit Patriots source - made.

It's 8 degrees of worthless. I give it no more merit than if any one of you chowderheads said "you know, I think the Patriots are signing Bridgewater...."

Do we have to post every idiotic thread out there

Whatever the final outcome, I will be SOOOO relieved when the rumor-mill/nonsense phase of this matter is over and done with :rolleyes:

I predict Brees goes to tv, Bridgewater & Hill share QB duties in NO.

I suspect it's a troll post.

I think Bridgewater made an account on PatsFans called PatriotsLegacy.

(Just kidding OP, it’s useful offseason discussion and while I hope Brady comes back, if they don’t think Stidham is the answer than I’d be fine with giving Bridgewater a shot).

I think Bridgewater made an account on PatsFans called PatriotsLegacy.

(Just kidding OP, it’s useful offseason discussion and while I hope Brady comes back, if they don’t think Stidham is the answer than I’d be fine with giving Bridgewater a shot).

Giving Bridgewater a shot is the same cost as signing Brady. So no I wouldn't be fine with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down