PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Practice Squad and IR Moves Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see Rashod Berry on the PS too, at least a couple of writers have noted he was raw but had a unique style that was interesting and effective. Also hoping to see more of J.J. Taylor in the future.

Did he play lacrosse?

Mason Kinsey = 4.65 40 yard dash....Its only the practice squad but what are we to do with all this speed :rolleyes:

Congrats to either @reamer or maybe @long distance who mentioned Isiah Zuber a couple times after the draft. It seems like he made it to the PS over Hastings and Thomas.

If it was someone else.. mea culpa..

Nope, I can't take credit. I didn't like Zuber's tape that much. But what do I know? I get stuff wrong all the time. :)

Rohrwasser signed to practice squad. Unbelievable.

I was wrong about Zuber saying he’d definitely make the 53. Ross and I were his two biggest proponents after the draft. Glad he got a spot on the PS. He can develop into a starting WR. From reports, he seemed to drop a lot of balls early in training camp which was alarming because what I liked most about him is how he caught the ball as well as his route running. Nerves, I guess.

Why people thought as highly of Jeff Thomas always eluded me. He ran a 4:45 at the combine but was hyped as some speed merchant. 4:45 is a very pedestrian time.

D3 is the way to be..

I was wrong about Zuber saying he’d definitely make the 53. Ross and I were his two biggest proponents after the draft. Glad he got a spot on the PS. He can develop into a starting WR. From reports, he seemed to drop a lot of balls early in training camp which was alarming because what I liked most about him is how he caught the ball as well as his route running. Nerves, I guess.

Why people thought as highly of Jeff Thomas always eluded me. He ran a 4:45 at the combine but was hyped as some speed merchant. 4:45 is a very pedestrian time.

Guess you and @Ross12 were who I was only vaguely recalling then. 1-2 made a real good case about him a few months back.

Jeff Thomas just looked very smooth in his route running in addition to good speed. If someone was actually thinking of him as a speed merchant then they were definitely looking at the wrong person.

Three of the Futures contract players made practice squad: WR Devin Ross, DL Nick Thurman, LB Terez Hall. All three were on the Practice Squad at the end of the season.
Thurman and Hall were on the opening day 2019 practice squad as well.

The only player from the opening day practice squad to make the 2019 roster was Jakob Johnson.

This I think shows what the Patriots like about the
Kid

Yeah, I posted that in my original post further back in the thread regarding him. Thanks though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back