PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriot's players still open to Antonio Brown reunion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I mean I’ve given up hope that he was coming back even before that. The chatter will get louder if KC comes in and blows our doors off next week, but I don’t see it changing. The time has passed. They should have stood by him and forced the league’s hand. They didn’t and he’s gone. Time to try to make what we have work and hope the defense is up to the task.

I still love our defense. We played some zone last night and they burned us with that but man can this offense do something for once to make our defense go out there and ball and say yes we got a consistent offense let’s go out there and give them the ball.

That’s what I’m thinking happened.

It's either that and/or

2) He's an impulsive idiot, not wanting to play this year, while also stoking the flames of "I wanna comeback", so he can win a collusion case against NE for $9M

Point being that losing Gordon really has not affected production substantially. Yes, for now they are worse off in 50/50 ball situations. But again this kind of low percentage offense is not what the coaching staff wants to be running. And that makes sense with what and where the QBs strengths are.

Then why did they recruit Harry who never gets separation and is a 50/50 jump-ball guy. Same as he was in college.

Everyone blaming Kraft but all AB had to do was keep his mouth shut for a little while and he’d be here.

I think at this point Meyers is ahead of Harry on the depth chart. He's a good WR4 but not a good WR3, which is what he is at this point.

It appears to me we have Dorsett, Sanu, Meyers who are all good at WR3/4. Except.......... they can't all be WR3/4 for god sake!

Everyone blaming Kraft but all AB had to do was keep his mouth shut for a little while and he’d be here.
Not really. He was gone once the media started bringing up comparisons to Kraft, ardent supporter of all things women, paying a woman to pull on his wiener. Everything else is just window dressing.

Isn’t that where bending over twice for Goodell and the 32 was supposed to pay off? A little quid pro quo?
I think with Kraft and Goodell, it’s just quo and only quo. Although Kraft is a pro at it.

Anyone see that recent AB

Good not agree more. Have you seen ABs latest Instagram post?

Last edited:
It appears to me we have Dorsett, Sanu, Meyers who are all good at WR3/4. Except.......... they can't all be WR3/4 for god sake!

Dorsett is out of here after this year. Still ticked with the guy not knowing what brady wants after being here for two years. The guy’s soft as tissue paper.

Then why did they recruit Harry who never gets separation and is a 50/50 jump-ball guy. Same as he was in college.

Most probably because they assumed his alleged physicality will allow him to contribute early on the outside, the redzone and as a blocker in the run game.

And then eventually -- based on the 3 cone posted by BGC a few days ago -- they most probably thought they will also be able to use him on the inside down the road. He also showed good skills running with the ball in his hand which is something people for whatever reason tend to forget when they talk about him. So using him as a motion player on sweeps, or even WR screens is also an option.

In short I think it was his perceived versatility.

So is "Tom and Josh have nothing to work with a lie"'?? I beg to differ.

Some guy gillettenation wrote that. And AB never re-tweeted or instagrammed it. That part is made up by Toucher and Rich.

Biff, he put it in his Instagram timeline and there’s a screenshot of it above. Am I missing something? I hope I am.

I don't see any evidence that AB re-tweeted this. Toucher and Rich seems to have made it up.

Will someone please cut his internet & cell service

He’s not coming back. He was here, the team (Kraft) made a terrible and reactionary decision, and now that ship has sailed. It was a mistake and it was a mistake that won’t be rectified. Throw your hope behind Harry.

I completely agree. They shouldn't have cut him in the first place, but with the offense's shortcomings, I thought there may have been a chance at a reunion if TB12 really pushed
Kraft
Biff, he put it in his Instagram timeline and there’s a screenshot of it above. Am I missing something? I hope I am.

No you aren't.

He reposted it with a bunch of posts wanting him to comeback.

He has since deleted it, but as anyone knows, nothing is truly deleted from the internet for good haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back