PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT Patriots OFFICIAL Draft Day thread - Night 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me, or are these player draft day parties depressing?

If Lamb is any good in the NFL , half this board will have a meltdown and bemoan our lack of being able to draft WR's ! !

If I'm a Dolphins fan, I don't like that Jackson pick for the upcoming year. I'm hoping for great development over time for the young kid.

The faking eagles will take a WR.

Patriots if Brady stayed: 15-1 and Super Bowl next year. Instead they’ll be 2-14 because Belichick sucked 30 years ago as a coach or something.

Sound logic.

Brady didn’t go to OTA so that’s why he sucked and couldn’t hit receivers that were covered or not in the right spot

Sounds logical

Common thread with the lineman drafted...most of their families enjoy the buffet

First big reach of the night imo

if Flo takes a WR here Im gonna scream
I actually thought the fins took Lamb and was fuming at Flores. Nobody has ever done so little to me personally for me to be furiously annoyed at them as Flores.

Jordan Love sucks monkey balls. Not taking him is not a vote of confidence in Stidham, it's a don't draft a stiff QB in the first round vote.

Isiah Wilson and Ezra Cleveland > Austin Jackson IMO. Dolphins made a reach.

And Philly will get the other 1st round worthy WR. Then we will trade out

Jordan Love still dropping... Could he end up a Patriot tonight?

If he's there at 23 there's a 100% chance they trade the pick. Just please don't trade out of the first round.

Hey Jackson family show a little emotion, a fist pump at least the Dolphins aren't that bad.

Surprised Love hasn't been selected yet. Wonder if the Pats will go for him. If they don't, it tells me they are convinced Stidhsm is the guy going forward.

Did they hand out sedatives to all of these players and their families?

Jordan Love sucks monkey balls. Not taking him is not a vote of confidence in Stidham, it's a don't draft a stiff QB in the first round vote.
Stidham is better than any other qb on the board.

If I'm a Dolphins fan, I don't like that Jackson pick for the upcoming year. I'm hoping for great development over time for the young kid.
But he’ll be ready when Tua is ready

I think he's an overdraft. Pure projection based on physical traits, he's been fairly bad as a player. 2nd round guy to me, would have taken Jones over him but either way I think the Dolphins wanted a tackle and were afraid all of the top 8 guys would have been gone by their third pick this round. Real bad pick. Should have dropped back if they were going to do it.

Jordan Love or Kenneth Murray. Or a defensive end.

Don’t trade down for a bag of magic beans pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore