PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots numbers since 2005 without Harrison are very comparable as with him

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Of course stats can't take away the leadership and tenacity this veteran possessed but when you look at the stats the Patriots have played pretty well without #37 .....

Patriots stats since 2005 with/without Harrison

Wins/Losses With Rodney 26-5 - Without Rodney 16-7
Opponents points per game: With Rodney 18.3 - Without Rodney 18.9
Opponents Completion % : With Rodney 58.5 - Without Rodney 57.9

Of course this all goes to say those stats are based on Tom Brady as QB which makes the difference in time the defense spends on the field ect: but shows how similar the defense is when he is out there and not.

The season is not cancelled or forfeited without Rodney - Just a little sadder :( ....

Last edited:
PATRIOT64 said:
Wins/Losses With Rodney 26-5 - Without Rodney 16-7
26-5 = 83.9%

16-7 = 69.6%

I'd consider that a large dropoff.

lol...me too

that why it sucked wehn he got hurt against the titans...

but now the team will have time to still go on without him, and another leader of the D will arise...

did we now lose both our offensive emotional leader, and our defensive emotional leader for the year?

Was thinking this AM, can Guyton play Safety??? Has the speed, not sure about the famous DB hips though.

yeah i have always maintained harrison is the second most important players on the pats that is a huge difference in the most important stat winning %

In the past we thought we had guys emerging who could step in and step up, and it turned out we wuz wrong... The pro bowlers of the future (annointed and eventual) played like crap without their braniac maniac leader (Geno was perceived as a bonefide stud...), although a much maligned rookie CB replacing the abomination that was Duane Starks mid season eventually helped stabilize us so Tom could drag us to the second round of the playoffs. I do think we're in a little better position this time to absorb the loss on the field within the unit, but absent Brady makes it a much thinner margin for error. On the other hand, the playing field across the AFC is also a lot more level than previously anticipated and injuries could easily alter the course of the couple of teams currently unexpectedly leading that pack.

So with him they have an additional 10 wins and only two losses. That's kind of a big difference.

Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye