PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots 'Intrigued' By WR Noah Brown

Except Browns production was while being apart of a stacked offense. Parker was the #1 option and only put up those numbers. Like Brown as a #2/3 option.
A True #2 Option is Calvin Ridley... Noah Brown is really a 3 or 4.

Snooze…. why? Just to have another body in camp? Guy’s almost 30, never done anything in the league, he’s got some size but he’s not fast or overly athletic. Does he play special teams?

Snooze…. why? Just to have another body in camp? Guy’s almost 30, never done anything in the league, he’s got some size but he’s not fast or overly athletic. Does he play special teams?
Wozzy he just turned 28 he works well in a good Offense that have Very Good to Great Weapons as you see what he did in Dallas then Houston. There is no CeeDee Lamb or Nico Collins on the Patriots :rolleyes: this is why I am in favor of getting a guy like Calvin Ridley to pair with a Noah Brown then he'll be effective.

Juju will cash those checks but he won't live up to those $$$$$$. Thornton and Boutte what has history shown us?? I don't have either making the 2024 squad Juju will be here but it's not by choice.

Blah. blah. blah. You just love running your mouth with your BB hatred. You've don't s**t all in the league just like all the other fans.

How are receivers supposed to do anything when the O-Line is s**t and not protecting the QBs? Or the QBs can't be bothered to throw to the open man? There were TONS of times Thornton was open but the QBs didn't get him the ball. Either because they were underpressure or not looking.

Putting blame on receivers when the entire offense isn't working because of bad coaching (Patricia) or Limited coaching (Klemm/Yates) just shows that you don't understand the game and it's intricacies worth a damn.. And it makes your opinions as valuable as a $3 bill is legal tender.

Wozzy he just turned 28 he works well in a good Offense that have Very Good to Great Weapons as you see what he did in Dallas then Houston. There is no CeeDee Lamb or Nico Collins on the Patriots :rolleyes: this is why I am in favor of getting a guy like Calvin Ridley to pair with a Noah Brown then he'll be effective.
Before you go hyping the guy, maybe you should look at the pattern from last year..

Brown is a 4th/5th receiver who got playing time because Tank Dell was out. He had 2 good games against Tampa and Cincy. Beyond that, he was benched for 7 games and didn't have a reception in 2 games despite 7 targets, and had 3 games under 40 yards receiving.

And lets not forget the 9 drops between the 2 years on just 129 targets.

YOU want change for the sake of Change so you're throwing s**t out and hyping guys that really shouldn't be hyped.

He’s a lesser version of Kendrick Bourne, less productive over his career, maybe not as mobile.

I’d rather bring in 2-3 later round and UDFA rookies. We already have a solid but unspectacular WR in Juju to teach the young guys, plus he’s a better player and paid already. Draft some speed and explosion.

But I must say, it’s refreshing to have you speaking to me, usually you just laugh at my posts or downvote.

Blah. blah. blah. You just love running your mouth with your BB hatred. You've don't s**t all in the league just like all the other fans.

How are receivers supposed to do anything when the O-Line is s**t and not protecting the QBs? Or the QBs can't be bothered to throw to the open man? There were TONS of times Thornton was open but the QBs didn't get him the ball. Either because they were underpressure or not looking.

Putting blame on receivers when the entire offense isn't working because of bad coaching (Patricia) or Limited coaching (Klemm/Yates) just shows that you don't understand the game and it's intricacies worth a damn.. And it makes your opinions as valuable as a $3 bill is legal tender.
The DB 20 lashes hour I come here for this. :(
Angry Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3