PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Holiday Swag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wordsmyth

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
My Cowboys-fan broham bought me an official size and weight NEP Wilson football, with all their championships etched along the pigskin. Then I have a humongous Pats bed throw coming.

What about you folks? Did Santa make your day in the Patriots merch department?

My Cowboys-fan broham bought me an official size and weight NEP Wilson football, with all their championships etched along the pigskin. Then I have a humongous Pats bed throw coming.

I got my son a full sized Edelman Fathead along with the Pats logo etc.. It actually looks pretty good.

I don't buy anything with NYFL on it. I stopped when they decided to defame the character of Tom Brady. I did get one of my sons an autographed copy of the TB12 method though.

New Pats curtains and a signed & framed Troy Brown throwback jersey for the den/sports room from the bride to go along with an updated championship banner from one of our sons. OT, also got a signed & framed Orr jersey, the den is going to require some rearranging.

New Pats curtains and a signed & framed Troy Brown throwback jersey for the den/sports room from the bride to go along with an updated championship banner from one of our sons. OT, also got a signed & framed Orr jersey, the den is going to require some rearranging.
Your favorite bride?

Your favorite Cowboys-fan broham?

Your favorite bride?

My wife is a redhead...

giphy.gif

Still waiting on mine to arrive. A little worried it was lost in transit.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Troy Brown is my favorite Patriot EVAH.

And Bobby Orr?!? Man, what a haul.

Btw, Tom Brady is the closest thing to Bobby Orr (character combined with talent) that I've seen in my lifetime.

Santa got my 16 year old daughter a Miami Dolphins t shirt with "Amendola" on the back.

We are now a house divided.

I won Blount and Amendola autographed pics at The Pats tailgate party run by Smerlas during the 2017 AFCCG. I'm glad I didn't win a Brady one.

Santa got my 16 year old daughter a Miami Dolphins t shirt with "Amendola" on the back.

We are now a house divided.

Contributing to two SB titles should give that specific item some leeway. :)

Contributing to two SB titles should give that specific item some leeway. :)
I have no issue with her still being a fan of DA. Hell I am too.

I have an allergic reaction to her wearing a Dolphins jersey.

I can see if he went to SF or AZ....but the LOLfins shirt is tough on the eyes.

With that said in her young life that's the worst thing she's done so far. I'm letting it slide....

I ordered Patriot lingerie from Victoria secret for my girlfriend who streams the games with me.. at 2am.

Might as well dress her up since shes just sleeping naked. I was thinking the pat Patriot bikini top and the fying Elvis g-string. :p

My wife bought me a signed Brady jersey. Most definitely the highlight of my haul. Pretty sure she had to go through a memorabilia broker and stuff. It’s absolutely crazy.

Already had a signed SB picture from Brady, but this piece is pretty nice.

You must have been really good this year

I ordered Patriot lingerie from Victoria secret for my girlfriend who streams the games with me.. at 2am.

Might as well dress her up since shes just sleeping naked. I was thinking the pat Patriot bikini top
Gotta get me one of those

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back