PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Holiday Swag

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must have been really good this year

LOL, not hardly. I was the same masshole I always am, although due to a nasty motorcycle accident I was perhaps a touch subdued in expressing it, it was also why I was absent from the board here for a spell. In part influenced by the accident we did move though and I now have a larger den/sports room for swag. I've got stuff out now that hadn't seen the light of day in years and some of it is coming down now.

Troy Brown is my favorite Patriot EVAH.
31070032_1.jpg

And Bobby Orr?!? Man, what a haul.
1e1d56977b22ce97f6d7754ea10aec8a.jpg

"Hey, Bobby, I'm not, like, chopped liver, am I?"

"No Phil, you're fantastic. Will you shut up and take the face-off now?"
Btw, Tom Brady is the closest thing to Bobby Orr (character combined with talent) that I've seen in my lifetime.
2681643-0711686871-dna06.jpg

"I'm telling you, man, in fifty years they'll forget about me..."

LOL, not hardly. I was the same masshole I always am, although due to a nasty motorcycle accident I was perhaps a touch subdued in expressing it, it was also why I was absent from the board here for a spell. In part influenced by the accident we did move though and I now have a larger den/sports room for swag. I've got stuff out now that hadn't seen the light of day in years and some of it is coming down now.
Next time, wear a helmet
dennis-hopper-easy-rider-bird+flip.jpg

2681643-0711686871-dna06.jpg

"I'm telling you, man, in fifty years they'll forget about me..."

I could talk about Russell all day long. I laugh when I hear fans talk about anyone else as the greatest basketball player ever. It's too bad that the younger crowd here didn't get to see him play.

One of my other favorite quotes from him came when he was asked why he didn't get faked out like most shot-blockers did. He said that he didn't go for the block until he saw the ball leave the shooter's hand. It sounds simple but it really shows how quick he was.

I ordered Patriot lingerie from Victoria secret for my girlfriend who streams the games with me.. at 2am.

Might as well dress her up since shes just sleeping naked. I was thinking the pat Patriot bikini top and the fying Elvis g-string. :p
I think every woman would be happy to have a man who was so in tune to her needs.

Do you let her wear other clothes too? :p

I got a pair of the RKK Airforces. Pretty nice gesture from a good friend. Really a cool shoe, I’ll never wear them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick