PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots game no fans for September.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to be really noticeable when the colts, falcons, cheefs and Seahawks pipe in the crowd noise this season...

Not surprised. There would have been no fans at some point this season anyway once the team is 1-5...
except us old school die hards. I loved them when they were 2-14 in 81

75lX.gif

Says who? The NFL or comrade Baker?
So I was getting my haircut and asked my barber when they'll be "allowed" to cut beards again, asked if it was up to their boss or government. He said there's a state "advisory board" for barbers and maybe other services that makes those decisions. My guess is it's the same in MA

Chiefs are apparently planning to have ~ 20% occupancy. Obviously it is still a far cry from a primetime game at fully loaded Arrowhead.
We'll see. That's what the Pats were planning for.

Hey Bob, where's my $$? You owe me now for preseason and September!

Not like I could afford tickets anyway.

New Orleans going to pipe in noise and it’s going to be legal.

This is what other sports like soccer have been doing...

New Orleans going to pipe in noise and it’s going to be legal.

This is what other sports like soccer have been doing...

Futbol has not piped in any noise at all. TV stations had the option to add virtual crowd noise to the broadcast. But you also get broadcasts without this ****.

As far I understand the NFL is thinking about pumping in crowd noise into stadiums.

Futbol has not piped in any noise at all. TV stations had the option to add virtual crowd noise to the broadcast. But you also get broadcasts without this ****.

As far I understand the NFL is thinking about pumping in crowd noise into stadiums.

I think that has worked pretty well in the Stanley Cup playoffs.

I think that has worked pretty well in the Stanley Cup playoffs.

I really enjoy the more intimate atmosphere in futbol streams without any additional noise. The way you can hear players communicate and coaches directing is pretty interesting. But that's just personal preference obviously.

I really enjoy the more intimate atmosphere in futbol streams without any additional noise. The way you can hear players communicate and coaches directing is pretty interesting. But that's just personal preference obviously.

That makes sense. I have been so busy that hockey has been the only sport I have taken the time to watch, but I’m going to dvr the PSG/ Bayern Munich Champions League final and hopefully watch it in the next couple of days, the Bruins/Lightning game gets priority for me.

Random thought. How will games without fans effect betting? Usually the home team gets 3 points. I doubt that is still the case, but it shouldn't be zero either. The travel and weather conditions could factor in as well. So what will the number be? 2? 1? 1.5?

Last edited:
Random thought. How will games without fans effects betting? Usually the home team gets 3 points. I doubt that is still the case, but it shouldn't be zero either. The travel and weather conditions could factor in as well. So what will the number be? 2? 1? 1.5?
Early in the season? I'd say 2 or less. But later in the season if we see, for example, a dome team travel to Green Bay..... that might be slightly larger...

Random thought. How will games without fans effect betting? Usually the home team gets 3 points. I doubt that is still the case, but it shouldn't be zero either. The travel and weather conditions could factor in as well. So what will the number be? 2? 1? 1.5?

It'll interesting to see the odds, I'm sure here in Canada, there will be less longshot odds on Pro Line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots