PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Full List of Current Player Twitter Accounts For 2017 - UPDATE: Media Add/Remove is Fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Just a quick side note, our roster is updated and I spent this afternoon going through the full list and updating all the player Twitter accounts. You can go through this list to find all the current players and add them to your list if you're not already following them:

https://www.patsfans.com/patriots/new-england-patriots/roster/2017/

This will also be updated throughout the season moving forward, and the link to this page can also now be found at the bottom in the footer.

Also - the "Customize" button is back above the feed. All of the players' Tweets will automatically appear there now that they've all been loaded. But you can now select who you do/don't want to see in the feed there from the media (and the players for that matter) by hitting that button. I think I've covered all the local media members but if I've left anyone out, please PM me and I'll try and add them in.

Last edited:
For the sake of keeping things moving quickly, I just purged out the old selections since there were some media/players who were in there that are no longer on the list. So if you've deselected reporters/players, you may need to do so again. The way it's coded now should solve the original speed issue we had with this, but it shouldn't be an issue moving forward.

Also - the "Customize" button is back above the feed. All of the players' Tweets will automatically appear there now that they've all been loaded. But you can now select who you do/don't want to see in the feed there from the media (and the players for that matter) by hitting that button. I think I've covered all the local media members but if I've left anyone out, please PM me and I'll try and add them in.

I was curious to see the list of people on the PatsFans twitter feed.

Edit Your Patriots Beat Writer and Player Twitter List

But I get this message when I click on the Customize button:

Notice: Undefined variable: show in /home/httpd/vhosts/patsfans.com/httpdocs/new-england-patriots/messageboard/twitter/index.php on line 379

You don't have permission to view this page​

Reactions: Ian
I was curious to see the list of people on the PatsFans twitter feed.

Edit Your Patriots Beat Writer and Player Twitter List

But I get this message when I click on the Customize button:

Notice: Undefined variable: show in /home/httpd/vhosts/patsfans.com/httpdocs/new-england-patriots/messageboard/twitter/index.php on line 379

You don't have permission to view this page​
Sorry about that, think I just corrected it. Let me know if it's working correctly.

Sorry about that, think I just corrected it. Let me know if it's working correctly.
Working perfectly now.

Glad to see it was presumably a quick, easy fix.

Thanks!

Working perfectly now.

Glad to see it was presumably a quick, easy fix.

Thanks!
Good deal. Let me know after you deselect some people if it's working properly for you. I've done some testing and it appears to be working, but obviously let me know in case I missed something.

Good deal. Let me know after you deselect some people if it's working properly for you. I've done some testing and it appears to be working, but obviously let me know in case I missed something.
Seems to work fine.

As a test I unchecked Pro Football Talk (since that is currently at the top of the twitter feed), then clicked back on the forum link. Sure enough, that PFT tweet was not there.

Seems to work fine.

As a test I unchecked Pro Football Talk (since that is currently at the top of the twitter feed), then clicked back on the forum link. Sure enough, that PFT tweet was not there.
Good deal. Hopefully this will give people a little more control over what's in the feed as I know that's been an issue. Had meant to have this working a while ago but better late than never, I guess.

any way you can sneak ME into that twitter feed...for like a day?...heh heh heh....just joking
That's actually a good question - but for another reason. Should I setup a separate area for people to submit their Twitter accounts so people can also follow you on Twitter?

That's actually a good question - but for another reason. Should I setup a separate area for people to submit their Twitter accounts so people can also follow you on Twitter?
Follow, or in this case, block! :D

• Ha Ha
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey