PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Daily News Thread Patriots Friday 11/24/23

Daily news threads with relevant news, stories, video, or additional content around the team. Feel free to contribute anything interesting you come across as well, which will hopefully make these helpful for people to keep up with what's going on with the team by having all the news in one place.
Gesicki was extremely underutilized this year, Mac's 3rd or 4th choice and by then he was running or ducking.
Mac has also missed him with overthrows in the end zone at least twice this season… and that’s hard to do.

Gesicki has arms longer than many offensive tackles, he jumps high and is fast. He should be a weapon for them, but if you can’t throw well… weapons are useless.

Last edited:
Gesicki has unfortunately turned into another one of those pointless signings. He was my breakout player this year.

Gesicki has unfortunately turned into another one of those pointless signings. He was my breakout player this year.
Gesicki in a functional offense is a great match up problem. He would have thrived with brady! I still like him, and fill he should be part of the plan going forward under the new coaching staff.

Gesicki in a functional offense is a great match up problem. He would have thrived with brady! I still like him, and fill he should be part of the plan going forward under the new coaching staff.
I agree but why would Gesicki come back?

I agree but why would Gesicki come back?
Becuase the TE market isn't that great, and he's a guy that I feel could be a benefit in this offense under a new coaching staff and QB. But then again it would be his choice to want to return

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back