PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Daily Mock Draft, Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well, faithful PD readers, by this time you’ve evaluated a slew of mock drafts, so we figured it was our turn to put ourselves out there (with an appropriate New England bias, of course).

Let me begin by saying that the high level of talent in this year’s draft makes this mock a lot of fun. Pass rushers, receivers and running backs abound. I’d like to add that, if I really were in charge of the Patriots’ picks, I’d trade at least two toward 2011 because 13 of last year’s rookies remain on the roster.

Instead of bothering with specific numbers I just stuck to rounds. I figure there will be plenty of hopping around over the three-day draft, anyway. Enjoy, and if you have a different opinion of who the Pats should draft, feel free to engage in some lively debate in the comments section below the post.

Patriots Daily Mock Draft, Part 1

So to me, New England braintrust, the top priorities are these: 1) No avoidance. Give me players, not future picks. If you decide to trade back from 22 (and that may turn out to be in your best interest) it’s for picks you’ll make THIS YEAR. 2) No prototypes. I don’t give a **** what kind of ‘length’ you like. Shawn Crable has ‘length’, and he SUCKS. 3) No projects. Give me grown ups who have demonstrated productivity and consistency for a long period of time. Don’t give me Jason-Pierre Three Names and this ‘freak’ bull****. Honestly.

Hey Scott, :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick