PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Patriots could make trade before NFL free agency begins..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the tip!

Gin-internal-1.jpg

Hendrick's is my go to gin....others I like Bulldog, Nolet's, and Monkey 47.

Fast food Italian.

Diehard Italians make their own pasta and sauce and would not serve Olive Garden to the dog.
I'm half Italian half Puerto rican. This means my Italian side spits on the idea of Olive Garden food but the Puerto rican side of me can't turn down endless garlic bread

I'm half Italian half Puerto rican. This means my Italian side spits on the idea of Olive Garden food but the Puerto rican side of me can't turn down endless garlic bread
Do you spray half of your body down with Axe body spray instead of taking a shower?

One of my aunts would have a pan full of gravy with sausage and meatballs sitting on the stove every time we went for a visit.

When the gravy is at that level, all you need is a bowl and some good bread. Dip, eat, enjoy.

No Tanqueray 10???

Not a fan....it's a bit too dry for me, IMO. I do drink Bombay ..Sapphire though...and from time to time I pick up a bottle of Beefeater....when I want to be cheap....

Not a fan....it's a bit too dry for me, IMO. I do drink Bombay ..Sapphire though...and from time to time I pick up a bottle of Beefeater....when I want to be cheap....
Can never go wrong with Bombay.

This has been the entire offseason. Someone comes up with a stupid article like this, and then others claim they're "insiders" and refer to this joke article as "chatter from New England", "there are rumblings", or "the feeling around the Patriots is that..."
You left out all the secret "sources" and people "close to the Patriots organization"

If you mean, "Bombay Sapphire," personally, I don't like gin that smells like cologne. Hendrick's is my fave. Then Beefeater.
Never noticed the cologne smell. Interesting.

A 1st for Evan Engram/3rd
Or
1st for Curtis Samuel/3rd

A 1st for Evan Engram/3rd
Or
1st for Curtis Samuel/3rd
We might not need to offer a first for Samuel. If yesterday was any indication, the Panthers might be planning to tank.

I haven't been to an Olive Garden yet. I spent a long weekend down to Patriot Place while the team was down to Miami and tried several places there. Overall, the food was pretty good at every place I went to. The bars were pretty happening too, especially on a weekend the team was away.

The only unsettling thing that happened was when I went to the Pro Shop. I walked through the door and I could swear I could hearing my wallet start to weep.

I don't know what the problem is, really. A Chase Winowich jersey is only $324. Tough call...a rookie situational linebacker's jersey or two bottles of Purell:

I am just here for the breadsticks and salad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes