OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Will the Pats beat the Broncos?

• Bank on it. A definitive win. No doubt in my mind.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Close game but will come through in the end.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Not sure. Got a bad feeling. They have momentum and seem determined...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I believe in in the playoff curse. Tebow makes miracles happen and will get the upset.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Broncos 21

Patriots 27.

I think the cold weather will suit the broncos, they are a running team we are not!

The only climatic conditions that hamper a passing game are rain and strong winds. Mere 'cold' won't keep us from throwing the ball, and if it snows it'll actually help our passing attack.

34-13 Pats.

The only climatic conditions that hamper a passing game are rain and strong winds. Mere 'cold' won't keep us from throwing the ball, and if it snows it'll actually help our passing attack.

34-13 Pats.

the mere cold will be all it takes to keep tebow form making the right throws.

pats come out and execute from the get go and will have a several score lead by the end of the first. from there it just unravels for the broncos. going to be one of those games where the pats may punt once, if at all

Only one possible score: 31-16 Patriots

the mere cold will be all it takes to keep tebow form making the right throws.

pats come out and execute from the get go and will have a several score lead by the end of the first. from there it just unravels for the broncos. going to be one of those games where the pats may punt once, if at all

Tebow will make the wrong throws because he is still a very green QB,but cold has nothing to do with it.

Last time I looked,Denver was not the warmest place in the USA so it's like like these are the Dolphins or Bucs....the QBs of the Broncos are used to throwing in cold temps.

Pats 38
Broncos 17

Tebow will make the wrong throws because he is still a very green QB,but cold has nothing to do with it.

Last time I looked,Denver was not the warmest place in the USA so it's like like these are the Dolphins or Bucs....the QBs of the Broncos are used to throwing in cold temps.

I'm not sure about that. Most of Tebow's bad weather games in college were played in heavy rain. But the word on the street is that he doesn't have much experience playing in cold weather; he'll have to learn how to do this, and on Saturday, your field will be his classroom.

Tebow is a very good football student, BTW! :rocker:

PATS 38
broncos 16

Pats 41
Broncos 23

A repeat of last time's score. Go Pats!

Heathens 38
Tebows 20

I see this game going one of three ways

BRONCOS 23-17 patriots-If denver runs the ball and doesn't let brady get in a groove.
Broncos 34-24 patriots if tebow goes of like he did sunday and the broncos get a good pass rush
Patriots 45-17 broncos if the game plays out like first meeting

31-10 Pats

The name "Myra" is mentioned only once in the Bible...in Acts 27:5.

Pats 27-5

Denver 30
New England 20

:(

Pats - 38
Broncos - 13

Broncos 40
Patriots 3

I'm frequently wrong on these, so...

Pats 30 Broncos 17....It will prob be close late and Pats pull away...I just want them to win..score be damn.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday