PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots @ Broncos - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need this game! Lets get it done..

if the doncos do great on offense in the first half, everyone just remember the pats make great adjustments. don't panic.

Not nervous at all. Mostly because I would not be surprised if they lose tonight. Probably the most relaxed I've been for a game all season.

I'm going to agree with this too. Relaxed and kicked back with some Woodford Reserve

Honestly I'm not even worried about tonight. I hope the Pats win but it's okay if they lose. They have a decent lead on the Broncos and Bengals regardless and I'm very confident they'll get a bye either way. They're extremely banged up tonight playing in Denver. Undefeated season isn't important, just play hard and get home healthy.

Lets go. ************. I hate night games
i hate them with a passion. they're fine if you live in the central, mountain or pacific time zones, but if you live in the eastern and have to get up early they suck.

SNF on NBCVerified account‏@SNFonNBC
Two of the all-time greats! #SNF #NEvsDEN

CVBZK9jUYAUulBI.png
It is hard not get nostalgic looking at that picture. Just like that, we could've seen the last head-to-head between these two titans.

Look for both teams to try and run the ball a lot, at least thats what denver will do. The stretch run/zone run thing is back on with manning no longer playing.

Get pressure on osweiler. Is mathis playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back