Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
New England Patriots at Oakland Raiders
Date: October 2 (Sunday)
Time: 1:15pm PST

Ticket Cost: $100.00 each

Where to mail check:
join Patriots Tailgate Yahoo Group

Deadline: 5/7/11 (checks must be received by this date)

Because we are purchasing a large number of tickets, it won't be one perfect block where we have every seat in consecutive rows but the sales rep understands what we want and is going to give us the best available. We expect to be in the lower level, visitors sideline in one of the following sections: 138, 139, 145 or 146.
Oakland Raiders | Seating & Price Map

Checks are being accepted starting now and the best seats will go to those received first. You are also encouraged to send in one check for any group of you that would like to be seated together. Checks will not be cashed/deposited until at least 5/12 so send in one check now and you have at least a few weeks to get the money from your group to cover it.

A small quantity of tickets are still available with our group block in section 146. Price is now $110 each and you'll be sitting with over 100 Pats fans behind the Pats bench.

First time here, I live in Sacramento, are tickets still available?

thanks

We sold out of our block but may be trying to do an additional purchase next week. Join Patriots Tailgate Yahoo Group for more info.

I posted a new file with more info about the weekend's plans which will continue to be updated with details about the hotel, parties and transportation as they are firmed up so make sure you check that out too.

I bought tickets through nfl exchange. Will be in section 144. I'll keep an eye out for you all. This will be my first Pats game ever. I've always been intimidated by the Raiders vibe.

We're now collecting payments of $25/person for the Saturday night party at the GO Sports Bar. Join the Patriots Tailgate Yahoo Group for more info and to submit payment.

Do you have two more tickets from the 2nd block you purchased? I'll also check the Yahoo Group.

Regards,
Chris

There are 3 tickets left. If you want them, make sure you read through the info doc, vote on the poll and then contact me by email to confirm that they are still available.

There are 3 tickets left. If you want them, make sure you read through the info doc, vote on the poll and then contact me by email to confirm that they are still available.

Done. PM sent in case emails didn't get through.

Regards,
Chris

Does anyone know which hotel the team may be staying at in the Bay Area this weekend?

Those who know typically won't say and that is a good thing.

This will be my first Pats game. I'm so excited I can't hardly stand it. I just wish I were going to Gillette to see it, instead of the worst stadium in the NFL. I'm sitting in section 138 and hoping there will be a few Pats fans around me. Not sure how safe an environment it will be for a Pats fan.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back