PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing Patriots are signing Garrett Gilbert

That will make four current Westlake (TX) HS or Lake Travis HS QBs on NFL rosters: Nick Foles, Sam Ellinger, Garrett Gilbert, Baker Mayfield.

we still should have, at the very least, brought in

Kneel Social Justice GIF

for a work out...

Last edited:
Gilbert Gottfried signing - boring and quite expected, but the right move, imho. Two Super Bowl winning QBs starting back to back games.

Speaking of Mills he's been kinda bad this year and it's looking more and more like he's a 4 game wonder from last year.

I'd take him as a backup to Mac if the Texans pull the plug. Nothing wrong with Mac feeling like there's competition even if there isn't.
Honestly him and Mac aren't really all that far apart. Mills career passer rating is 86.6 and Mac's is 89.9 and so far this year Mills's passer rating is 80.4 while Mac's is 76.2. Throw in the fact he was drafted two rounds later than Mac Jones he is a bargain.

I would've brought in Bortles & Glennon for workouts first before signing Gilbert, just in case...

Well, now our problems are truly solved :rofl::rofl::evil:

we still should have, at the very least, brought in

Kneel Social Justice GIF

for a work out...
Seriously, you believe he has anything in tank?

I think his time in the NFL is sadly done. Guy got blacklisted like Ive never seen before

I think his time in the NFL is sadly done. Guy got blacklisted like Ive never seen before
No, I dont think he has game left. Maybe five years ago, but not now.

I just figured posting Kaep would make a few here clutch their pearls.

And it did.

Yeah that's what it was...

Nice, it's a Kaepernick thread now.

I would've brought in Bortles & Glennon for workouts first before signing Gilbert, just in case...

UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE: Scratch Bortles off your lists... He's announcing his "retirement" according to the NFLN scroll...

Well he's from that really famous QB factory known as SMU. This has got to work out, right?

Reminder - the last QB this school turned out to make the NFL was Josh McCown in 2002.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back