PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots adding another coach to offense.

Umm... what's with those photos above the info on the coach?
Yeah I got questions.

1) what's on sale at Men's Warehouse this week. Any President's Day deals?
2) LaLa, Brianna and Sue... what's up with them?
3) Do you do it on purpose so we think your a stud? Because I can make friends with OF models too and put them at the top of my feed.
Season 9 Wow GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Yeah I got questions.

3) Do you do it on purpose so we think your a stud? Because I can make friends with OF models too and put them at the top of my feed.
Is Sue a person? I thought she looked anime.

And yes, it's on purpose. He's posted this on three threads now. Lol

r
Yeah I got questions.

bro first off lol
I know I’m that dude
Second girls are a dime a dozen and I’ve never paid for content and I don’t think I would even when I’m old and gray.
Third bro I saw the news and wanted to be first and while I’m working no time to crop anything.
Also I’m married but it’s complicated.
Hope that Answered all your questions.

Is Sue a person? I thought she looked anime.

And yes, it's on purpose. He's posted this on three threads now. Lol
Well, all three are his friend on FB because he pays them. Or he gives them blow. Either way, there's an arrangement.

Oh... look. He knows he's "that" dude.
Donald Trump Ugh GIF by Election 2016

So many questions.

1) I thought you were a born again Christian? You sure your pastor (or whatever they are called in your denomination) would approve?

2) How are you ok having your picture (assume it's you) online next to those pictures? No blowback to your job?

3) Way better looking "models" (like millions) than that. You should look into that

Anyways - why are we hiring from the Panthers coaching staff? How was their O line this year? All I remember is their QB running for his life.

Anyways - why are we hiring from the Panthers coaching staff? How was their O line this year? All I remember is their QB running for his life.
When hiring for positions other than HC and coordinators, other teams can block interviews of anybody under contract. Yes, they can even block their coaches from interviewing for a promotion as long as it’s not a promotion to HC or coordinator.

That means you’re picking from coaches that were fired, had their contracts expire, or are working in college. With not a ton of expiring contracts around the league at a given time, it’s only really notable that they’re hiring fired NFL coaches instead of employed college coaches.

I’ll add that Kugler and Ja’Whaun Bentley were both captains for Purdue in 2015.

Well, all three are his friend on FB because he pays them. Or he gives them blow. Either way, there's an arrangement.

Oh... look. He knows he's "that" dude.
Donald Trump Ugh GIF by Election 2016
Lmao never.

So many questions.

1) I thought you were a born again Christian? You sure your pastor (or whatever they are called in your denomination) would approve?
He without sin throw the first stone.
2) How are you ok having your picture (assume it's you) online next to those pictures? No blowback to your job?
Yeah that’s a good point.
3) Way better looking "models" (like millions) than that. You should look into that
I collect profiles like football cards, I like having conversations with all kinds of women.
Anyways - why are we hiring from the Panthers coaching staff? How was their O line this year? All I remember is their QB running for his life
Because he has a background with Mcadoo I’m guessing.

Bro, crop your screenshots, please...

Says he's too busy to crop but has time to post it on 2 threads and then start a new thread all w/ same uncropped screenshot. Lol
Ok I honestly don’t know how to crop on a iPhone im sure it’s a sinple Google search away I’ll do it.

Ok I honestly don’t know how to crop on a iPhone im sure it’s a sinple Google search away I’ll do it.
--Open the photo
--hit edit
--at the bottom, it says cancel, with three adjustment buttons, the last one on the right is the crop tool. hit that
--lines appear on the outside of your photo. slide them up or down, crop as desired, hit done.

MOD EDIT: Replaced pictures of women in dominatrix gear with actual news tweet.
Was it dominatrix gear? That crossed my mind too when I saw it but then she had a choker and that's not a dominatrix thing; right?

Any experts care to weigh in? LOL

I’ll add that Kugler and Ja’Whaun Bentley were both captains for Purdue in 2015.

Is there a single coach in the NFL who did not become so through nepotism?

I knew it was widespread in the NFL (Bomani had a really good show about it) but it seems like most coaches are some other coach's son or nephew or grandson. It's insane.

He without sin throw the first stone.

So does that mean I am throwing the first stone because I am not a sinner (I.e. perfect!) or I am a sinner since those are the first to throw stones?

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back