PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots +5000 to win it all next year

at +5000,its $200 to make $10k
Hmmmm. +5000 is very tempting. I may have to head to Draft Kings this week. I’m always game for lighting $200-500 on fire for the Pats.

I compare us to a team like JAX, a new staff comes in, gets the culture right ✅️ and taps into Lawrence's strengths, on offense a great backfield with good not great WRs, and a dam more than good enough defense..

We are so parallel to that team as currently constructed.. what will catapult us into a serious contender is a serious playmaker or 2 on offense, and the same for defense.. everything else is COACHING

Lawrence was one of the best draft prospects ever.

Those odds :rofl: :rofl:

With a new and competent OC, this team will be a force next season. It's going to be either us or the Chiefs as the #1 seed, which is basically a #1 seed for us either way. We own the GOAT QB, the Chiefs in general, and Andy Reid in the postseason. Undefeated against all of them. Arrowhead is our 2nd January home.

I immediately jumped on those +5000 odds. Laid a cool $10K on our 6x SB champion dynasty.
Mac is meditating in a dark room 5 hours a day going through every situation possible for next year. He is configuring the super computer as we speak.

Yesterdays superbowl was a clear demonstration that top line elite talent matters. Patriots have none except maybe Judon.
Even at +5000, betting on Pats to win superbowl next year is like setting cash on fire.
2001 pats had ascending young stars

It's going to be a while before the win totals come out, but I'm thinking the Pats will be where they were this year at 8.5 I'm hoping it opens at 8, because (famous last words) I just can't see them going 7-10 next year. (8 wins would be a push and it would take 9 wins to win the bet). Even with a harder schedule, having a real offense has to worth something

Yesterdays superbowl was a clear demonstration that top line elite talent matters. Patriots have none except maybe Judon.
Even at +5000, betting on Pats to win superbowl next year is like setting cash on fire.
2001 pats had ascending young stars

Stop it. They had nothing of the sort on offense. 30-year-old Troy Brown was their “star” on offense. Their defense had a nice mix of youth, players entering their prime (Law, Bruschi, Milloy) and dependable vets but they certainly weren’t stacked with All-Pros at every position. 30-year-old Bobby Hamilton, and 33-year-old Anthony Pleasant lead them in sacks.

E4CE1445-2CFE-4E3D-8CA6-B65DBDA348E5.jpeg

That was a masterful job of coaching by Belichick and the rest of the staff that year.

It's going to be a while before the win totals come out, but I'm thinking the Pats will be where they were this year at 8.5 I'm hoping it opens at 8, because (famous last words) I just can't see them going 7-10 next year. (8 wins would be a push and it would take 9 wins to win the bet). Even with a harder schedule, having a real offense has to worth something

I believe the 2023 patriots will have 11 wins.. I of course don't know how those wins come, But I envision them being much better offensely.. I'm predicting a top 10 offense.. this off- season to me is all on the organization.. show us the recommittment to becoming a contender again.. make a way to acquire elite play makers offensively.. if that happens as we assume along with the offensive coaching I think we are in the mix again..

Have you guys seen Macs new TV commercial?

Eye of the Tiger. Move over TB12. Lifting and throwing and working on the core. Shots of the franchise laser focused studying 32 defenses.

Get to Vegas as fast as you can and bet the as much as you can on the Pats. If you have doubts or get cold feet watch Macs commercial.

Have you guys seen Macs new TV commercial?

Eye of the Tiger. Move over TB12. Lifting and throwing and working on the core. Shots of the franchise laser focused studying 32 defenses.

Get to Vegas as fast as you can and bet the as much as you can on the Pats. If you have doubts or get cold feet watch Macs commercial.
Didn't Mac already have one of those commercials? Showed him studying the play book, running, doing drills, throwing at Gillette.

Unless this is a new one?

Didn't Mac already have one of those commercials? Showed him studying the play book, running, doing drills, throwing at Gillette.

Unless this is a new one?
Not sure, but I went out and stocked up on champagne to be ready.

Not sure, but I went out and stocked up on champagne to be ready.
Ok, the NOBULLPROJECT it what I was referring too.. 29 TDs 10 INTs is a respectable season for Mac.. this should be able to be attainable..

Hopefully judge is back to being chief of toilet cleaning at Gillette, so he's far away from Mac..

Ok, the NOBULLPROJECT it what I was referring too.. 29 TDs 10 INTs is a respectable season for Mac.. this should be able to be attainable..

Hopefully judge is back to being chief of toilet cleaning at Gillette, so he's far away from Mac..

Machomes

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back