PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots 2018/2019 Roster Moves:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated with Eric Smith being signed away and Toby Weatherby being signed to the PS.

Updated with the fact that Gordon has been suspended again.

Updated with Kamalu being promoted and Tony Adams being signed to the PS.

After seeing Belichick in action all these years I see no reason why they can't improve from 11-5 going forward.

They went from 5-11 to 11-5 and a SB win in 2000-2001 with free agents and draftees. There's no reason to think, other than ownership meddling, that they can't improve the team the same way after this year.

In Bill We Trust.

This is really funny considering that we have the best ownership in the NFL, one that improved the team and started the last great run before Belichick and Brady.

There's no reason to think, other than ownership meddling, that they can't improve the team the same way after this year.

In Bill We Trust.

This is really funny considering that we have the best ownership in the NFL, one that improved the team and started the last great run before Belichick and Brady.

That last great run before Brady/Belichick, which was identical to the run before that one, was one failed SB appearance by a lame-duck coach who left because he didn't have the authority that Belichick has now.

Jake the Fake Hollister to IR and Stephen Mister Anderson signed from the PS, as per Ryan Hannable.

Moved Hollister to the IR.
Updated with Anderson being Promoted.
Updated with the signing of Howard and Skipper.

Updated with Weatherby being released (though I can't find an official announcement)

Updated with a FUTURES 2019 Section:
Added Jake Eldrenkamp, David Parry, and Ryker Mathews to the Futures 2019.

First off I wanted to give a standing ovation to @DaBruinz for doing such a great job on maintaining the transaction information on this thread all season.

Well done sir.

Secondly, some more futures contracts.

Patriots sign eight, including QB Danny Etling

Do you want to keep putting transactions here, since we are still in the 2018 NFL year?

Or do you want to start a new 2019 transactions thread, even though the 2019 NFL year does not technically begin until March 13?

First off I wanted to give a standing ovation to @DaBruinz for doing such a great job on maintaining the transaction information on this thread all season.

Well done sir.

Do you want to keep putting transactions here, since we are still in the 2018 NFL year?

Or do you want to start a new 2019 transactions thread, even though the 2019 NFL year does not technically begin until March 13?

Yes.. That's what I've done in the past..
I can't take all the credit as there were many people through out the year who mentioned transactions in the thread before I could up date it..

Well done sir.

JMT - Thank you for the compliments. Wanted to acknowledge that because I hadn't earlier.. Been sick the last few days (including an ER visit) and haven't been thinking clearly...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes